IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Default DFO NA is closing.

A few DFO migrants to Dragon Nest talked about how DFO hasn't been updated in about half a year. But I seriously thought DFO would have been immune to this stuff. Isn't it one of Nexon's more successful games?

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/News...=00Ftx&nxid=11

2. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

Outside of North America, yes. It's extremely popular in Korea/Japan.

This sucks for all of the DFO lovers here. I know there are a bunch. =/

I guess this is why GMS isn't getting the Mabiple Senki event (Mabinogi + DFO + Maple crossover event) that Korea and Japan both have going on.

3. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

I used to play that game...I liked it but it's gameplay (beat-em-ups) isn't something for me to do everyday. :c

4. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

I was never a fan of it, the UI ruined it for me. If I can't close a simple window for 5 minutes, I'm not going to play your game.

5. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

I am EXTREMELY saddened to hear this, although it's no surprise, to be quite honest. I would have loved to see some of the fantastic new dungeons and ever-evolving lore that goes with them, as well as Second Awakenings. I only hope that another publisher can pick this gem up and polish it like it should have been in the first place, because lolNexon. Only question I have now is... what the hell do I do with my full rare avatar sets? Not like I spent NX on them or anything... and even if I get a refund on them (not likely since they are extremely old), the account I used for DFO was banned from Maple for billing reasons, so lolNexon again. DFO, you will be missed (by some).

6. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

You can customize your user interface in Dungeon&Fighter.

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

I loved the game back in the day, heck i may still do. But the fact that i wasn't allowed to play "Legally", turned me off greatly. I practically reached level cap without ever partying, it was a fun experience but when the Party Only dungeons came it became a real turnoff for me.

8. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

Gonna sell all the NX I get back for $$$$. Not gonna play any of their other games. Tried them and didn't like them. This wont get me to play them ever. GG nexon confirmed for full downs. Maybe I can get lucky and get on another version but I doubt it. No more mmos till next year. Was a good ride.

9. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

First PopTag, and now DFO. Ouch.

It's unfortunate to see it end. It did seem obvious that they might be closing when they didn't bring about any new updates since last year. I did love all those dungeons.

10. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

This makes me SO sad! I still play this game, and I did sadly see this coming, but I dedicated quite a lot of time to having the gear and such I have now. ;_;

Oh well... I had a great time, and that will never be forgotten.

11. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

That's why it isn't worth investing heavily into MMOs: They go and come.

The occasional bag slot increase, sure, maybe a skin, but investing too much time and/or money is never a smart investment. Smartest way to play any MMO is casually.

12. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

I never said I invested money in it. :P Which is why I'm not like... mad about this. Just sad because I was really attached to my characters. MMOs that offer a lot of customization (and video games in general) give me artistic inspiration. ;o;

Spoiler

13. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

It was a fun run...

14. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

this is exactly how I felt when city of heroes shut down

15. Lead Ball

IGN: KomodoreJP
    Server: GMSKradia
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Motown
    Alliance: Dominion
    Louisiana

It was a great run with you guys and TeamRocket. Good luck with whatever and if anyone is still in the guild, send my regards to those who still log in As always, DRAWSWORD4LIFE. Also find me on Dragon Nest/Maplestory (CMYK) whoever migrates there if at all.

16. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

I'm gonna miss the guild for sure. Y'all nignogs needed to add me on Skype/MSN.

17. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

RIP DFO!

met soooo many cool people on it! Sad to see it go, but time to move on!

18. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

Despite not having played it in years, I'll still miss DFO. q_q

Well, I guess I should log on and take a ton of screenshots.

19. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Basic1 Re: DFO NA is closing.

Oh man, this was usually my "Maple-get-away" game. It's sad to see this game go down...

20. Default Re: DFO NA is closing.

Sadly saw it coming. Was probably the first game I really liked, but the more I played the more annoying it got, since I didn't want to grind, and there weren't many to party with. I'll totally miss my battle mage and fgrappler, and my newest characters, my launcher and battlemage/soulbender. They had the best avatar sets hands down. They weren't even rare, or full sets, but they totally looked amazing.

Took me forever to find my Battle mage's items. Literally forever! That set went into extinction. ; - ;
    I finally got all the items, and started experimenting, like with the shoes.

There's tdnf that's reopening I think, and it looks like the more dedicated players will be jumping over there. They should just translate it to english and the other language they're using already, so everyone can play there.

At least now I don't regret impulse buying surprise style boxes on maple right before quitting again. And what am I gonna do with this account now? Nexon games are lame man. Maybe I'll come back to maple for the 7th time and try the new classes. ; - ;

Really sucks that all the games I played on the side are closing. First Lost Saga, now DFO. Good thing is Lost Saga will open again soon, so splitting time between it and LoL will be really easy now. :c