IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Cash4 Ifrit Glitched?

Not yet sure whether to put this in the bugs section. In the last couple of days I noticed a weird difference in damage for Ifrit:

1. My Ifrit was doing a set amount of damage (I guess depending on what the range is). It continually did the same amount, which I do not think was the case before). For instance it kept doing something like "962342" or "884334" or something like that. As far as I remember, Ifrit hardly ever continuously did the same damage, until now

2. Sometimes it goes over 999999 damage (something like 1024670), when I don't believe I have any additional potential which raises cap. Seems like a weird glitch to me.

Any idea what's going on?

2. Default Re: Ifrit Glitched?

My brothers' Ifrit does the same thing.

3. Default Re: Ifrit Glitched?

when did u first notice this?

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: Ifrit Glitched?

I don't play very often but I just noticed it either last weekend or this weekend.

5. Default Re: Ifrit Glitched?

Summons can break the damage cap. If it's attacking a monster that's weak to the element (in this case, Ice) it will do a maximum of 999,999 even if you have Bonus Potential that can go beyond that.
    I believe character cards that add to your damage/range can increase its damage beyond 999,999, if you have any of those (i.e. Storm Magic Set).

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

Default Re: Ifrit Glitched?

I do remember recently changing my char cards. That could be it. I currently got 3 mages in one set and 3 warriors in the other.