pineapple for the bowtie! haha
pineapple for the bowtie! haha
Yes it does.
Stop making awesome, smooth and entrancing animations!
Freelance. Start your own business.
Pfff who needs college. Some of the most successful people never went to college.
Yeah, you can easily learn to animate by yourself! Something a lot of people need to focus on is solid key poses with good silhouettes. The big problem is that the industry is very contact-based and that's how many jobs are often gotten.
Anyhoo, I've always liked how your animations feel like there's a good sense of weight in them. Do you animate frame-by-frame or do primary/secondary keys? I'm still a bit tired, but I'll comment on what I can. You other animators should pipe up as well! I'm super nub at animation still, don't forget!
- I find it kind of odd how he's facing us, anticipates downward, but then twists and moves forward.
- Is he walking or running? A fairly big anticipation like that makes me think he should be running, but the frames tell me he's walking.
- His far leg disappears in a frame.
- He goes from a backward C-curve to a C-curve in one drawing, then back to backward C-curve in one drawing. It looks like you were trying to do some kind of anticipation for the kick, but it sticks out to me.
- You have quite a few drawings with quick, harsh transitions. Did you play around with smears for them? Even a single inbetween with 1 exposure might have made it smoother, or did you just not want to over-do the smears? xd
- The air to ground hand-stand frames are kinda wonky. His leg is straight and in the air, then suddenly hits the ground and his knee is bent.
- I am le tired. ;-;
poopy Sheridan stuff
omgsh jean haha thanks for your comment
everything is pure frame by frame (except for the last moment where he's flying in midair!
-the whole thing is kind of based off street fighter, kind of my whole inspiration for anything like this, so that's why faced like that.
-it does disappear, i forgot to do it in clean up lol
-i have no idea what that means LOL
-i don't think I have any smears, not sure how to do them in flash
-i felt that was the best course of action seeing how abrupt it was (everything in this is illogical really, it's a street fighter parody lol)
-LOVE YOU <3
my plans are to self teach, I know that i'm extremely motivated and passionate about what I want to do, so I'm going to attain it on my own terms. I'm a personable person, I've started network about 4 years ago and know quite a few people in industry. I'm going to work and produce mini (SHORTshort) films shocasing my talents, while crafting my technique.
I wanted to get into sheridan so I could have that degree, but now i dont care for that degree. I'm getting a diploma in Visual merchandising which I already know I can get an actual career outside of animation (I've gotten few job offers already). In a way it's perfect, and don't feel like i wasted any time at all in school!
ahh i got work soon! hopefully this all makes sense !!
thanks jean for your comment! <3
Last edited by Miek; 2013-03-30 at 03:04 PM. Reason: found out what smears is!
|Maplestory "High Five" Private Showcase||Slip's Music Database (GMS v177: The Afterlands)||v.177 – Strange Stories Update Preview|
|[Updated] v.177 – Strange Stories Patch Notes||[KMS]Inkwell Diary # 72 - Night Walker skill preview||Rules and Regulations [UPDATED: 2014-09-15]|
|NXPatcher - Create your own pre-patcher & list of Maple FTPs||Maple Memo: A Better Maple Update||Is NexonNA trying to kill Reboot World?|
|[Rant] This game's practically dead in terms of actual content.||Onyx Ring Discussion||Beast Tamer discussion thread|
|Maplestory 2, Aanyeong||RED update thoughts and feedback||[CMS] Luminous Light/Dark system converted back to KMS version|