IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Default Internet Trolls

Do you think that this is a correct interpretation ?

Spoiler

2. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Internet Trolls

The original meaning of trolling would be to slyly incite a reaction, usually anger, from someone without it being obvious or noticible.

Being a plantain is a totally different thing.

3. Default Re: Internet Trolls

Nowadays being a plantain and being a troll is the nearly the same, the word has lost all meaning. When people say internet trolls nowadays they might as well say internet douche bags or internet pimentos. That or people use it anytime someone has an opinion or does/say something they don't agree with.

4. Default Re: Internet Trolls

Exactly. A troll comment is incredibly obvious, a bad opinion is more likely than someone just trying to engage into a fight. Me getting Pm's about how my whole family should die, clearly looking for a negative reaction or attention. Stating that "Muslims should be put into prison camps if they believe in Mohammed" is a bad opinion.

5. Default Re: Internet Trolls

I agree. After the masses learned of memes and trolling, internet culture has gone to pomegranate. I miss when trolling was more like

rather than a preteen shouting "U MAD BRO? LOLZTROLLD XDDDD".

6. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Default Re: Internet Trolls

Couldn't agree more. I'm so over hearing the U MAD BRO and all that crap. People need to come up with something more unique.

7. Default Re: Internet Trolls

http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-words-...t-all-meaning/

I got bored and didn't read the whole opening post thing.

8. Default Re: Internet Trolls

I don't think there was a reason to look this deeply into it, and a lot of the extrapolations made are incorrect from my person experience. The one thing that is correct from this chart is that the anonymity is the key factor to the person deciding that it is OK to troll; most of them (not all though!) wouldn't do the same in a real life, face to face situation.