Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00Frm/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

And then they give us back cube packages when the miracle weekend is over.

Lol

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Ah, but this is still useful for people who cubed for ranks previously and need to re-cube for stats.

Edit: I almost forgot to add my obligatory "Why am I always stalking GMS Cash Shop updates when I don't even play there" comment but here it is now!

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

None of the enlightening cube packages list potential locks as a bonus item o.o

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

awww man, i'm like 300 maplepoints short of getting the cheapest cube package :(

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Awesome sale I was waiting for... but can't charge atm :D:D
    Wanted to make Katara and 2 more items 3 line but oh, well

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Potential locks don't work with enlightening cubes anyway. It's better that they don't sell them together, although they do need to fix the text.

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

I'm almost tempted to buy the max inventory slots, almost.

Make it 100k and I'm sold.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Yep. I would have bought it if it was 100k.

The price its at now its a weird number.

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I could use some cheap locks anyways. I want those enlightening cubes, but don't need the stamps..

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Does anyone know if the white awakening stamp from the secret enlightening package works with 2L legendary? I have heard that it doesn't work, but that was 8 months ago. Anyone know if it's true?

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

It does work. Absolutely does.

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

I feel like someone says this in every CS update thread, but why are the scrolls still not in the cash shop permanently... ._.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Girasol commented on nexon forums when someone asked where the scrolls went; someone asked about why they're not permanent, and no response.

This is one of those issues where "if we ignore it long enough it'll go away" when in reality it won't.
    I keep bumping a thread about removing tradeable cloud stroll chairs, and that's ignored as well. Not many people were affected so it makes more sense that it's ignored, but I'm not giving up >:(

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

*sigh*

That isn't very promising :|

16. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

I don't know how is it with GMS customers but I can tell you that as a MSEA customer I get so frustrated waiting for things that are overpriced in the first place that I have long stopped giving a pineapple by the time it's back in the Cash Shop. :| There's a big difference between hyping up something so that people will buy it when it comes out and irritating people by removing staples that people need to perfect their gear with the belief that it will get them to spend more.

17. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

I can tell you one thing, I spend a LOT less on this game because of them not just KEEPING the god damn things in the cash shop. By the time they re-release them I've just scrolled via slates, or have stopped giving a damn altogether.

18. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 3/27 - 4/2

Exactly my point! People don't need things like pets or discounts on slot expansions all the time but when the items you're keeping out at random are the same things people use to make their equips godly, don't be surprised to see your revenue get dampened a little just because the people that need the things can't buy it.

Oh, and Asiasoft is even worse at this. We've had those blasted Carved Silver and Gold Seals placed in a GAMBLING machine before.