1. Default Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

I am wondering, if a piece of cash shop equip is gender specific but it isn't tagged with (F) or (M) can a female equip male specific equips and vice versa?

2. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

No, the (M) and (F) in the name are purely for your convenience, they do help a lot, but those aren't what the game looks at to determine gender specificity, they don't affect the gender you have to be to wear an item and their absence does not necessarily mean either gender can wear the item, though that is often the case. What I mean is, because I can see that last statement was confusing, gender neutral clothes often lack the (M) and (F) tags, but it's not because they lack the tags that they are gender neutral.

3. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

So, basically the (M) and (F) tag is only in the name and it is label as in the data actually defines whether it can only be equipped by male or female characters?

4. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

my male battle mage can rock the light chiffon dress item, so non-specific feminine items do exist

5. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

My crossdressing Evan. That's a temporary Rabbit Ear Dress I bought in fm.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

Correct: for example, male-only overalls are in the 1050xxx range, while female-only are 1051xxx. Gender-neutral are 1052xxx. The (M)/(F) are used willy-nilly.
    Last edited by Jon; 2013-03-26 at 11:36 PM. Reason: should mention these are Overall IDs

7. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

BannedStory gives correct item ID's, right?

8. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

As far as I see, yes.

9. Default Re: Non tagged gender specific CS equips.

You call that cross dressing?

This doesn't even come close to comparing to what the JPs come up with. You'll legitimately think their character is a female until you see them wearing a male piece of equipment, which is rare these days, due to Empress sets.