Thread: Chaos Horntail

1. Default Chaos Horntail

I attempted cht today and was doing fine until I got sed and some debuff that did damage and died. So I went outside and did Hero's Will quests, I'm hoping it'll help me survive. Anyway, I'm trying to go in again but it says: "You can't continue to be the expedition captain. Change the expedition captain to someone else and try again". But I was told that you can only solo cht, so I can't change exped captain. I already read some threads about cht bugs, but I'm wondering if and when does the "change exped captain" resets? Will I be able to lead again after 12? Or server check? Or I'm stuck until they fix it? Sort of sucks because I wanted the event medal :(
    Thanks

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Chaos Horntail

I believe it resets at midnight, along with your entry count for the day.

3. Default Re: Chaos Horntail

You don't have to solo. You can enter with as many people as you want. You can only lead once a day though. Just go with someone else and have them lead.

4. Default Re: Chaos Horntail

Still bugged. CHT is solo only atm.
    However, asking someone to go in while in exped with you helps with "change exped captain" problem, I guess/hope.

5. Default Re: Chaos Horntail

I think CHT still has the 30 man list limit thing like what HT had long ago, so that's probably why you can only enter solo right now. You should be able to go in a group after tomorrow's SC resets it.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Chaos Horntail

This is correct.
    (Although, depending on which server, might have to rush after the maintenance to get in before the 30-char limit is reached.)

7. Default Re: Chaos Horntail

Broa, 1 week after last maintenance and I was still able to go in. Maybe it's not that popular, but I'll try to do it asap tomorrow.
    I couldn't go in with my friend, we wanted to try normal instead since she was already there and nope "you've already tried twice today".
    Stupid bugs piss me off.
    Thank you both for your help.