Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

/* I was so awful at sneaking past them though T_T Can't sneak when panicking. I also hated that I couldn't fully explore any room that contained a Boy of Silence. I remember one was in a room with a tear, and I couldn't go near the tear to listen to the delicious plot tidbits because I was running the hell out of there.

Later curiosity got the better of me so I went back in to investigate the tear without triggering the alarm. But for the other rooms without tears, didn't bother. Oh man oh man, will forever remember that level for the Boys of Silence and Elizabeth's screams in the background.
    */

2. Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

downloading on steam now before bed. Can't wait to play in the morning

3. Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

I think this will be the last Bioshock game though. Anything else will be disappointing in terms of story. The game literally is Bioshock Infinite; it explains every potential Bioshock game. It will always be a man, a city, and a lighthouse. Nothing more, nothing less.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

That doesn't mean they can't make any more. if anything it gives them more possibilities to make more.

Even though Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite are 2 of the possible worlds, they aren't all that similar in story are they?
    With different stories, different characters, different settings, different enemies.. each game would be different. Even in the context of the infinite worlds detailed in Infinite, the story of the original Bioshock is still great. If they created another game with the same immersion as Bioshock, WE would know how it fits in the greater scheme of things, but the game itself would be independent.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Well i consider the First to be about Science, the Second about Psychology and the Third about Religion :D

6. Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

To be noticed people, there was going to be major moral choices, fights and hiding from songbird, Elizabeth getting hurt from tearing too many times, and she'd have bigger boobs and there would be many more racist themes in the game. It was going to be more adventure and more bioshocky like Bioshock 1, but they had to stop due to a Feminist group iirc?

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

IF so, thats retarded. I was honestly expecting that there where going to be more chases of songbird and maybe even battle chances with it, but i ended up disappointed with that. The game is good, but it could have been even better :/

8. Default Re: MasPan's Bioshock Infinite Photo Journal

You all are still copying the title I used on my post. Lol.

9. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

I finally finished the game, and... holy pomegranate.

Songs

Pictures

10. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Spoiler

11. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

47 minutes of reviewers discussing the entire game. If you like that sort of thing.

12. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

anyone have the DLC for this game? I'm probably going to buy it tomorrow if I read some good things about it.

13. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

I had no idea that there was DLC out for the game already. o_o Unless you're just talking about the "Early Bird Special" bonus you get for buying the season pass, which isn't really DLC, technically.

14. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Finished the game and now rereading the thread + spoilers.

15. Default BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Advice for anyone just starting: do one run in Easy and collect absolutely everything. Then, you can just worry about the challenge in 1999.

16. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Bioshock Infinite for $35. PC only, Steam Key!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-bioshock-pc

Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to get this one quite yet, maybe during the Summer Sales?

17. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

It was also $35 on Amazon this Sunday. Finally picked it up and beat it last night. Pretty awesome game indeed.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

So I hear there's a new DLC coming for this game...

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Thanks Sapta :D
    New DLC revealed!

Burial At Sea looks amazing. a pre-fall Rapture? awesome. I wonder if Booker is using Plasmids or Vigors there? it says "Vigors" but that doesn't make sense unless it is an alternate world to the rapture from Bioshock.

20. Default Re: BioShock Infinite Discussion Thread [SPOILERS ABOUND]

Burial At Sea comes in two parts: One where you play as Booker, and another where you play as Elizabeth.

/cries forever

Also, this poster looks AMAZING

so hype so hype so hype so hype so hype so hype so hype