Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 255 Attack Cap

1. Default 255 Attack Cap

So I just procured a Fafnir Staff (204 M.ATT) and was sitting around thinking how to scroll it and I had the notion of using the +9 M.ATT scrolls that come out with Unlimited. Then I remembered something about a 255 (M.)ATT cap to weapons before the use of (A)EEs based on Stonetooth experiments and whatnot. Does this cap still exist? Does it exist in KMS?

If so, what a waste.

2. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

I doubt it's still here.
    Am pretty sure people have a EE-less Wands with 255 atk +
    Scroleld with 7 atk scrolls?

3. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

hmmm clean fafnir staff is 204 magic 10 slot if use reg +3 to all 5 attack scroll +50 = 254 almost close to the cap which is more likely to be better use cuz u get 3 stats more per scroll than a 7 attack scroll maybe u use one 7 attack scroll then finish it off with 3 stats to all and 5 attack scroll ... if the 255 cap still exisit tho... i bet it most likley does
    cuz not many weapon can reach 255 attack on scroll the most known is the staff/rod/wand will bypass 255 cap if they are using 7-9 attack scroll

4. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

It's certainly possible that the limit still exists. HTPs and other items only went to 255 all stat when the prot + ws glitch was around I believe.

5. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

공격력 = attack

6. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

They just paired the scroll bonuses with the others, we have no way to know if they scrolled it to 255.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default 255 Attack Cap

+430 W.ATT??? CHRIST. And dem stats...wow additional options i want you

8. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

Would 430 attack even be accomplishable? I'd say you could do the backwards math, but this was probably done with miraculous enhancements.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a cap because I've seen a 214 attack clean rod, and it would kinda defeat the purpose of adding additional stats if you can't scroll it all the way.

Most of the attack is from MEE's and not additional stats. Although additional stats can give a lot of attack, case in point :
    Spoiler

They can also give %boss damage (I've only seen up to 10), %allstat, %total damage.

9. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

I have 12% boss damage on my xenon sword you scrub.

10. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

Well, if the person who scrolled this used 7 attack scrolls they would have 200 attack before Enhancements. Another 50 attack for 10 enhancements(saying they gave 5 each star). But that leaves 150 attack unaccounted.

Yet I want to say that this is possible due to the Flame of Reincarnation, cause normally, a class specific item when enhanced does NOT give stats you dont need(sword has LUK+INT). I imagine the 150 attack is a good result of the FoR.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default 255 Attack Cap

How do mee's work?

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=64165

13. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

Seems reasonable when there's pics of 15 star tyrants are 250-300 att, and miraculous EE duplicating the effect on all equips.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default 255 Attack Cap

Oh man...it's everything EEs should have been.

15. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

The hard attack cap was 355 attack, not 255.

Anywho, that screenshow shows it can now bypass that said attack cap so there won't be any more worries regarding that; I have no idea when that was implemented though.

16. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

That 430 sword is after EEs.

The 255 limit before EEs might be there, since HTPs and other stuff only went to 255 with the infinite slot glitch (WS + Prots + fail a scroll that booms).

17. Default Re: 255 Attack Cap

MEEs specifically say they don't work on Tyrants/Superiors, or at least that's what I've been told. Even though that Rod is excellent "evidence," I suppose we won't get a clear cut answer until someone tries or @Girasol; asks someone on the technical side of things. But even then, it might change with Unlimited so I guess I'll bug him in a few months.

Also, the Flame of Reincarnation I'd need to use on the Staff would drop from something I can't kill right? PB being the highest level thing that isn't changed during Unlimited that I might be able to down. Better yet, does anyone have a chart corresponding FoR to the bosses that drop them? I'd love to get some boost from Additional Options before EEing.

18. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Woulnd't the most obvious way to find about this right now is looking at the Liberated Kaiserum sword?
    It's already in the data right?

19. Lead Ball Straight Male
    Texas

That's 250 attack without slots.

All I know for sure is that RA bosses, zakum, czak, ht, cht drop 110s, hilla and VL drop 120s, and akyrum 130s.

20. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Huh... I thought that was the 400 atk one.