Server: Khaini
    Level: 1-2
    Job: Kannaspiracy
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

Wish we got those pets on GMS, do want that queen pet~

2. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

this is a tad unrelated but could you tell me about that lvl 200 ring? is it any good, how do you get it?

3. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

+5 all stats and +5 weapon/magic attack. It's decent - something I definitely want. xd

You get it by simply achieving level 201 within the event period (before April 24th). People who are already level 200 shouldn't have much of an issue getting it. It's just... 2.2b EXP. :P

4. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Why is the DFO Slayer in there?

EDIT:

DFO IN MAPLESTORY?

5. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

300% PDR... bring on your NX! (But yeah, they're the same as those in KMS)

edit: DAT Von Bon pet! kawaii!

Hadriel

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

A bit disappointed in the Queen pet. They could have made her switch faces when you anger her/make her cry/make her smile ect.

Such a wasted opportunity.

7. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Hi! I'm Seria Kirmin.
    I have everything, except for the things I don't.

And there's DFO and Mabi hats, too. It's a shame we likely won't have the same collaboration, seeing as DFO is dying or whatever.

8. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

I hope they push out the new res to all versions as quickly as they did the Root Abyss content.

Speaking of Root Abyss, what are all the duplicate maps for? I would've snatched up the Von Bon pet when it came to GMS if it looked more like Von Bon and less like .... him if he were an ordinary chicken.

9. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

It's because they're all instanced.

10. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

I'd be really excited if they released those pets in GMS, but I'd probably be more excited if they released them to use after unlimited and Xenon came out and they kept the autobuff skills.

that's like my major dilemma about untradeable item events, Can't do much when you want the item for a future class :x

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

We don't even have pet skills in GMS, we have pet cash items. If we do get the pets there is little to no chance at all that they will be able to do anything.

12. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

I know this, hence why I'd be more excited if by some far off luck they decided to finally give us pets with skills.

They gave us Demon pet skills that added ATT, it wouldn't hurt for them to throw in one or two pets with auto buff.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

While it would be nice, the skills that the Demons give you works differently, those are skills for your character. Pet skills are different and use a different system. While it's functionally similar to pet equips, it's not the same.

14. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

Evan, Mercedes, and Kaiser don't have any footwear. Mercedes isn't looking too happy either.

15. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

It's practically the same just a different skill with a slightly different function. Although one is a passive buff and the other allows you to assign another buff to be autocast, it's essentially just a skill that makes a buff passive.

Edit: Before Our topic gets derailed into something else, Let's just leave it at the fact I'm going to be excited if these pets come to GMS, and in the event that they bring pet skills with them then I will be even more excited. Not hoping they do or saying they will but, if they happen too, I will be pleased.

16. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

New range screenshot.

Nice job Steve

Your keyboard doesn't say pineapple YOU like it did last time though ):

17. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

Hmm I don't see anything on those potential chair things. Most likely i'm blind but just incase, inb4 april fools

18. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

They're there, but the text seems to show up as "?" instead of Japanese characters.

19. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

I'm not going to get over the adorable Nao and DFO NPC in this update.
    Ever.
    ;v;.

20. Default Re: JMS 3.10 Root Abyss

I envy how JMS improves (or at least, adds interesting features) to the patch content they take from other MapleStory versions.

And then come up with truly original & good content when they got "exclusive" things (From Zipangu all the way to Kanna).

Totally the opposite of MapleSEA.