1. Default Third tier face/eye acc.

Hi all-
    Are there any tradable 3rd tier face/eye acc coming out in the future? I dont want to scroll and cube mytic now if there is a trable option coming out in the future.
    Thanks
    dalai

2. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

If you play thief classes, you could aim for a reverse dual blade mask from gachapon...Account tradeable.
    There aren't any eye accessories that I know of though.

3. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

To my knowledge the only tradeable 3rd tier eye accessory is MSEA's Spectrum Goggles so you're kind of out of luck there.

4. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

Dont think you'll ever get it but in EMS we have something called BD3 (Bunny Disguise III) http://sea.hidden-street.net/eq/face...y-disguise-iii, other than that theres no 3rd tier eye accessory (obviously it needs a sok, but all items will need that after unlimited). There are better eye accessories than mystic, however they are still not tradeable (not even with sok).

5. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

1) That's a face accessory.
    2) Wait, do you guys not have this event at all!?

6. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

I know but he asked for both face and eye :P

7. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

My bad, 'other than that' threw me off...and my goodness you guys seriously need some better tier pottable stuff, I would never ever cube something that can't be traded at all.

8. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

If you're AB, Lumi, or Kaiser those free Eye/Face accessories they gave out during that event are actually really, really, really (really) good.

Slap chaos scrolls on those bad boys and pot 'em up.

9. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

Nothing like a good Silent Crusade Set.
    3 pieces - Epic tier is awesome.
    Easy to obtrain, easy to scroll, easy to cube, awesome stats.

10. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

But are they tradeable? I think that's more important to the TS than anything else.

11. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

No they aren't.
    Still one of the best face/eye pieces out there.
    Easier and cheaper to obtain than most of the other pieces.
    You can get both pieces in like 5 days killing last chapter bosses.
    I know the untradable thing is annoying but seriously, getting them and cubing/fusing them to epic to get better stats than other face/eye acc is cheaper than actually buying a cubed 2nd tier piece.
    Last edited by Chew; 2013-03-21 at 02:51 PM. Reason: too many "out there"

12. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

Huh. If I were playing GMS I'd definitely just fuse until I got something nice and Chaos unless it's for a character I know I'd never abandon.

13. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

I'm just sticking to a 4% str raccoon mask until we get a properly tradeable one, no point cubing 2nd tier and no point trying to beat 4% stats on 6 different characters.

I was pretty jealous of MSEA over the last month or so with those tradeable level 80+ accessories, the rings and shoulders and stuff. We don't have any tradeable shoulders that can get potential and the rings are all low level SoKable or high level permanently untradeable, and either way extremely expensive & hard to get. I'm still using no-pot rings, no-pot shoulder, and no-pot face accessory due to lack of tradeable stuff.

14. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The tempest rings were one of the few exceptions that I made to this rule. Way too good to pass up

15. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

I'm secretly glad I can pass on it, my ring 1 ate up a lot of money by having Chaos scrolls fail on it. But yeah, CMS got Veracent too so definitely go cube some other item.

16. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yea the only reason I was able to cube my ring to desired stats was that I was able to take advantage of the that crazy discount CS sale GMS had. Each cube pack cost me like 1100 nx or something like that.

The lack of 3rd face/eye accessories is the reason why I still am using those crap Kenta PQ goggles and a 5 attack face that I made over 2 years ago lol.

17. Default Re: Third tier face/eye acc.

Keep using them, I'm sure that Nexon Korea or some other server besides MapleSEA will eventually release these as a cash grab.