1. Default Small Town Injustice

http://smalltowninjustice.blogspot.com/

I got sent that link earlier today and I can't believe that is happening, basically it's a whole small town versus 1 guy, his court appointed lawyer is useless, he has evidence of him not being on that town when said crime was commited and nobody really wants to help him.

News story:
    http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...rged_with.html

2. Default Re: Small Town Injustice

What's that? Typical american justice at it's finest good sir!

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Small Town Injustice

A case of guilty until proven innocent and small town cop power overload.

I didn't read all of it (because the text and background on her blog was making my eyes hurt) but I got the gist of it, and the evidence does tend to support his claims. which makes it even more horrible that the authorities seem to ignoring the evidence.

Why would the stepsister make the claim? she sounds quite petty in my opinion.

4. Default Re: Small Town Injustice

@thatblog
    GOD DAMN IT, IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP FOR THE ACCUSER.

Urgh. One of these times where I'd just wish that I could just slam that door open and give everybody a fist full of 'FACTS' in the face.
    Just... seriously! FOUR STORIES! And suddenly one about something that was 7 YEARS AGO!
    AHSVHDASBVH I'm getting too much rage about the stupidy of that.
    <_<

5. Default Re: Small Town Injustice

Goodness, if they can't get people to see sense even after showing all the proof that he could not have been at that place I don't see much hope for him.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

He should obviously take the story nationwide, then the power of that little town would be meaningless if what the blog says is true.

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Get some news reporters there, get the video and put it in reddit or whatnot, and watch people help this guy out.
    The bad thing about attracting media would be that if he somehow "did" do all of the accused things, then he's going to be slammed on. It's like... KONY2012.

8. Default Re: Small Town Injustice

Well, if he did do those things and attracts the media then he gets what he deserves. These people seem to be out to get him despite his documents against the accuser's testimony, given what we've already read about his condition he doesn't seem to have much less to lose unless it backfires and people agree with the town.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

While I think her writing style is a bit cluttered and the page is destroying my eyes, it seems like there is a lot more evidence against the accusations than there is supporting that "victim's" story.

I could say something sexist-sounding like how young girls are god dam crazy, especially those with broken homes or abusive families, but I'll try to refrain. I wish there was more information in the news about this because the accuser's story seems to have some holes.

10. Default Re: Small Town Injustice

I honestly can't make any judgment of any sort without seeing the other side of the story or hearing the story from an objective point.