IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

I hope we get it "early", too.
    Not that I'm in any rush to return to the grind, but I can't help feeling "what a waste" every time I complete a quest that gives exp.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

No, not really. They only said "lots of hyper skills." That doesn't mean Kanna, Hayato, or even Jett are getting them specifically. There's a lot of classes without Hyper Skills right now in both GMS and JMS.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

According to the patch notes, we also got the 500,000 HP/MP limit, 2,000,000 damage range limit, and 50,000,000 damage cap limit raises along with the level 250 expansion.

No one has shown up on the rankings yet for having more than 0 or -1 EXP at level 200 on the rankings yet, but I'm not certain if they plan to keep a snapshot of the rankings and making a new set of rankings, or what. From what I read from the current event campaign page, it seems like they're compensating the top 10 players of each class by giving them a special reward, which makes me think they're not going to keep a snapshot of the level 200 rankings. Poor Kazesandesuyo, Shou-kunn and the other level 200s that were "immortalized" from 2006ish(?) ~ 2013.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh. I'm really biased towards adventurers so I don't even consider those classes most of the time. However, I highly doubt Nexon will give everyone hypers and then completely ignore Kanna, Hayato, and Jett forever.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

Aww, only 90 days.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

If these boss pets are in JapanMS, how come those descriptions are all in Chinese?

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

Maybe because JMS is not the only version that gets these pets and riding mount?

9. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

if they can be revived through water means, remember there exist an item that has the chance to turn temp pets perm

10. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

Polantaris and I tried going through the bosses with a lowbie today... We got all cleared except Vellum, and we either run out of time or Polantaris runs out of lives before we can beat him. We need at least another player, but no one is ever logged in anymore. Shit sucks.

The pet quests only activate after your first kill of each of the bosses, so you actually have to defeat them 21 times to claim the pets. 26 times to claim the pet accessories.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

I'll extract this now, however Nexon Japan did something stupid and I have to fix it.

I'm not sure why but they added some weird stuff that shouldn't be valid for a directory.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

So JMS more or less got Unlimited along with Level cap.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

This item doesnt exist. The item you are thinking of will only allow you skip the pet quest for reviving a pet, not make it perm.

http://orangemushroom.wordpress.com/...ife/#more-5406

look at the bottom, he translated wrong as the patch came out, but was fixed.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.10

It doesn't help that none of his hitboxes are appropriate to the animation size. The yellow aura for unburrowing is too small, and his fireball can hit you pretty far outside of the animation. I'll probably get used to it eventually but we can't kill him anyway even if I never died, he has too much HP for 15 minutes and doesn't stop burrowing for the first 7 or 8. If he was attacking the entire fight we would be able to kill him.

In JMS they occasionally add to the Cash shop an item that permanently revives your pet. My Fox pet can never die because of it.

15. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska