1. Cash7 Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

im from msea . so i need to know the dmg cap still at 999,999 ?

# not hyper skill

pls help

2. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

Yes.

3. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

Hyper skills will only allow you to break that cap with a tiny amount. The real change will not come til after Xenon is released.

4. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

oo

i wan to ask..
    shadower hyper skill
    Flip the coin : when critical : dmg +7% , critical +5% Maximum dmg cap raise 10k
    30sec , can stack up 20 times

this mean when stack up 20 time
    become Dmg + 140% , Critical +100% , maximum damage cap raise 200k for 30sec << ? am i rite

so when the coin stack till 80++% critical , that also count " when critical hit , dmg +7% , critical +5% .. blablabla .. o.o ?
    mean unlimited flip the coin*

lol my english is so zzzz

5. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

IIRC, stack dont longer the duration, so it will reset every 30sec

6. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

oo

hmm
    for ur guys . shadower and phantom , which used less fund and can gain more ?

shadower with meso boom ,
    phantom with UD ,

7. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

Look at UD's % and take a wild guess.

8. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

i donno how to count , my math nearly fail =x

Status Range * Skill Dmg = the screan dmg ?

but i saw other ppl like have count att or what =x

9. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

There is no need to do such complicated calculations when you look at the %s of a Shadower's skills versus that of Phantoms. To put it simply you would be better off funding a Shadower if you're only aiming for good damage, Hypers make them complete beasts.

10. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

hmm may i ask 5 koc got link skill ? [yesterday donno see which forum like have saw it ]

11. Default Re: Now dmg cap is still 999,999 ? [ sorry in from msea , i want to know ]

Flip the Coin got changed in the official patch. It's a buff that lasts 120s and every time you get a crit it adds 1 stack. Each stack gives +5% damage and 10% crit (plus like 200k[??] damage cap bypass per stack; 1m after unlimited), and it can only stack up to 5 times. TMK though, it retains the stacks for the full (120s) duration. (not like it matters because you're going to crit on every attack anyway)