1. Default How to spend 65 dollars.

So right now i have about $65 i can spend on games and such, and the Marvel Machine ends tomorrow. I Want to try it out, but currently have about 22k nx on my account, enough for 4 spins. I could spend $50 on nx for 11 spins and have enough for a mega if i got a LGR. Or, i could spend $30 to get a total of 52k nx for 11 spins w/o any mega and have $35 left over. I may buy the new Pokemon Mystery dungeon with the extra $35.

Would it be worth it to spend the $50 on marvel instead of $30? I could by an extra game if i only got $30k nx. still have not beaten fire emblem yet though, so i may not play other 3ds games until i do. Thanks for your advice!

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

It's really a gamble. You might get bad stuff; you might get good stuff.

3. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

Invest in a copy of Starcraft II. It's totally worth the money, man. I've been playing the new expansion for the past few days, its pretty awesome.

4. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

Buy something else. At the current state of things, Maplestory isn't worth the money. Just my opinion, but think about what you do with what you get ingame.

5. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

fire emblem awakening is honestly a better investment than using it on marvel.
    i had a great time playing it, not sure if it's your thing though.

6. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

Half on maple half on something else?

7. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

I already have FEA, although i have not beaten it yet. It was more of a decision between either $50 for nx or $30 on nx (and maybe the new Pokemon mystery dungeon.)

8. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

Why do people ask questions like this? It's your money. Spend it how you wish.

9. Default Re: How to spend 65 dollars.

I'd recommend supporting Grim Dawn. .