IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

So I have been randomly crashing as of late and it seems to be mainly when im bossing... not a disconnect but an actual crash (meaning takes all the way out of the game as oppose to disconnecting to the login screen).
    Has anyone else noticed they have been crashing? Or is this already known?

I've come to the conclusion when im bossing and i use the arrows to attack (IE i use -> and ^ + attack to use gigas wave), i tend to crash. I've also noticed it only happens when im attacking monsters that can seal me.

So basically, when your fighting a monster that can seal you try and watch our and avoid occasionally using the commands for your attacks.

(Still unsure if thats the actual reason, but that has seemed to have been the only factor that remains the same in the crashing. And it happens after the seal animation so im pretty sure thats it...)

But you know nexon

"Oh problem with the class? we'll just make you a new class then"

2. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

This has been known for months now.
    If you get sealed during command attacks, you will crash / DC.
    I thought Nexon fixed this when Kanna released, because, during a v2 run, I command spammed Blade Burst and didn't crash when Oz sealed me, but I guess I just got super lucky.

3. Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

The timing is very very picky, but considering how fast you can spam blade burst it still happens fairly frequently. Frustrating as all hell.

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

Yeah... well i wasn't really aware of it til as of late. One of the downsides of being in Renegades... Most kaisers here are just bots/side accounts that wouldn't even know this. Gotta learn the hard way lol.

5. Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

Anything in Maple can crash you nowadays. Lost count of how many times I wanted to flip the table during the Happytime box event when I crashed for just sitting there doing nothing.

6. Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

Yup. I posted on the forums about this after crashing at Empress on the weekend.

7. Default Re: Kaiser Crash [A Warning To All Kaisers]

This should be in the bug forum