1. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

Was thinking about farming them because they seem like the best option to me. 50% scrolls are expensive and these give +3 stat per.

Hearts accept any scroll...but will it take sengoku ones too?

2. Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

This is a mighty odd request. Sengoku scrolls do not exist in KMS, Xenons do not exist in JMS.

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

It's more of a guess answer not a confirmation one. I realize the circumstances.

4. Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

Unless a scroll specifically say it only work on a certain equip, it should work on an android heart. For example: a while ago, there's these scrolls for tube weapons, I tried them on hearts but they don't accept it.

5. Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

I guess that if there are no other special scrolls that do not work on the hearts (such as scrolls for Ledgedary equips), that these will work too. This guess is based on the fact that GMS typically does not modify code so if the code is written for the hearts to accept all scrolls (including ones that are usually limited) that GMS would not have bothered to change it to not work on scrolls for an item that did not exist for the version of MS that the scroll was created for.

6. Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

Why dont you just test it on a normal heart? If they work on that one I see no reason why it shouldnt on the xenon heart, after all theres nothing special about it, apart from the perm factor.

7. Default Re: Will sengoku scrolls work on xenon heart?

Xenon heart is the same as an "emblem" I believe. (Same as AB and Kaiser, no slots, potential-able)
    The offhand is same as any other offhand;
    and the regular android heart slot will most likely use Beryl's heart (Works for Berylroid, slots, potential-able, permanent)

If you were just talking about scrolling the beryl/regular hearts, pretty sure the sengoku scrolls would work. For confirmation, you could just scroll a regular android heart now.