1. Default Does Protection Scrolls work on when using an AEE on Tyrant Equips?

So basically, if i use a protection scroll, will it protect me from the destroy rate of tyrants?
    or do i have to use superior shielding wards. it does say it'll protect up to the 12th ee. so do i have to use superior shielding wards?

http://i.imgur.com/3kdyt1n.jpg

2. Default Re: Does Protection Scrolls work on when using an AEE on Tyrant Equips?

You can only use Superior Wards on Superior items for enhancing.

3. Default Re: Does Protection Scrolls work on when using an AEE on Tyrant Equips?

You can't use a Protection Scroll on a Superior Item, period. It won't let you.

4. Default Re: Does Protection Scrolls work on when using an AEE on Tyrant Equips?

As someone who owns selfmade tyrant gear, sevem starring sucks, costs a lot, but is an amazing boost. Waiting on nexon to bring back superior wards to finish my cape. The superior wards are around 9900 nx each. The minimum you'll spend to seven star one is 30k nx, {five star enh, and two aees}

5. Default Re: Does Protection Scrolls work on when using an AEE on Tyrant Equips?

Superior Shield Wards can be used on the Tyrant items.
    You'll need to wait for Nexon to re-release them to the Cash Shop to get them.