Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Why couldn't you use it to get rid of DR? That's like, the main point of the skill.

Ultimate Drive is like 33% slower than Hurricane, where as Wind Archer's Sky Song is just as fast, does 250%, and mobs, only 4 though, with a damage bonus if you're only hitting one mob. Even if they don't speed it up, I'd like to see a single target bonus on Ultimate Drive.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

After reading another thread now I am confused. According to other people at the MapleSEA forums they have not been able to do away with DR using Vol D'Ame and I can confirm myself that negating Cygnus' DR only seems to work if my friend and I both steal it. Ye gods, I think it's time to Q&A again to sort this out!

And yes, yes please for single-target bonus.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Is it still glitched in MSEA? Originally, you'd only be able to steal the damage reflect part buff which would make it safe to attack, but it'd still have the weapon cancel part of the buff, meaning you'd only be doing 1s, but after it's fixed, you can just go ahead and steal the whole thing.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

That sounds sweet. I guess I'll be using Hilla to test every time a new patch is out!

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

congratulations on the sex first extraction locked.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Its even worse in ems. If you steal DR and you reflect damage, you can get dc with hack error msg. This is also apply to almost all damage return spells in ems, mainly when bossing.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

I haven't noticed that here, but then again I get hit so rarely I doubt I have even gotten hit once after stealing DR.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Guess my Phantom remains abandoned.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Congrats on your 1st oficial? work locked, so advanced stunning strikes 8 mobs does that renders rolling moonsault useless? besides iframes or mobility?

10. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well I assume there's now new places to train at. Makes everything all good I suppose.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

And this is bad. Instead of boosting her unique perks they are jus generalizing her by giving her a mob attack that can literally replace any other she had.

At first I thought they had replaced Ishtar ring and I was like "SUGOI", then I saw they instead buffed it and I was like

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Hopefully this isn't the end to the changes.

Might be odd, but does it look like Nexon is starting to add an extra skill or two to everyone's 4th job since we have spare SP for it?
    Advanced dual strike seems tacky and could've been better imo... I don't think I'll use it that much since I'd rather use my iframes and mobility from rush + moonsault.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Soul Skills are unfortunately just like beginner skills, so I had to code in a special case for it.

Here they are.

Soul Skills
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-03-18 at 06:44 PM. Reason: added some

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I love how they still have the JP tag haha

Nice work Locked.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Level 200 characters have generally what 60~90 extra SP, and they added a one-point skill that likely comes maxed as you job advance at 100.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

Phantom get's a piece of the pie.

Plus, I have to go with byakugan here, this was a real cheap and unoriginal way to boost Mercedes mobbing capabilities. Her mobile melee was half of the unique prospects of this class, instead of working with that are make a much useful dash skill, just take one existing skill and give it the Strafe treatment.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

I know, that gives a bit of room for new skills, passives, etc.
    I might be talking nonsense here, but it seems probable with Nexon tacking on this new hotkey UI. Not sure why we would need that much space for skill keys, pots, and whatnot.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

I think the main problem is probably that Rolling Moonsault is worthless at any monster or area that can bypass iframes, and you'll die if you're not at range.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

I rather want them to remove the level 150 hyper and put advanced stunning strikes (dual shot) as the level 150 skill. Not saying elven blessing is useless, but I rather like to see this new skill as a hyper instead of a passive upgrade upon 100.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.474 - Hello Southperry.

English translations of Soul Skills posted.

Thanks to JoeTang.