Thread: [KMST] [Module] Root Abyss

1. Default [Module] Root Abyss

This thread is similar to the Boss Thread, except it is for the group of bosses collectively known as Root Abyss.

The first post is for Regular Root Abyss, while the second post is for Chaos Root Abyss.

Mob
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-03-16 at 10:18 AM.

2. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Mob
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-03-16 at 10:19 AM.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Why do they even have those damage values?

4. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

I fixed this just now.
    Instead of showing that value, it'll show how much % HP total damage they do -- if they do that damage.

I also added "Unavoidable", "Cannot be rushed" and "Cannot be knocked back"

5. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Why does it say "Unknown skill 184" for both Von Bon and the Queen?

6. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

I read that, but I'm saying it's not like they both have the same skill. For Von Bon, it's the one that sends you back to a place you were standing on before. For the queen, I have no idea. I'm guessing it's the damage dispersal.

7. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Bullet speed attack doesnt 50% i think for normal von bon. I cant remember what pierre is but it doesnt do 100% for umbrella attack. Also queen's slashes are avoidable since i have taken guards to it before, and also activates divine shield unlike most unavoidable %hp-based attacks.
    also none of reg vellum's burrowing attack are 100% killing skills.

8. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Attack 2 (projectile) for Von Bon is 120% damage? It's almost always 90% for me (non-Mages in general). It could be why some Mages get ohko'd by it, though.

9. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Just so we're clear this is KMS' Root Abyss not the GMS one -- I don't know the difference but I imagine there are some.

I will make the GMS versions later.

"Unavoidable" in this context is literally that, can't be avoided (as in "Miss"). If you can propose a better wording for it, you're free to give me suggestions.

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Some attacks are able to be avoided. Some attacks literally cannot miss to the point where it bypasses things like divine shield and guardian and doesn't activate skills like divine shield and counterattack. I didnt know there was attacks that only stopped misses and and dodge moves.

11. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

it's called "notMissAttack" for the variable, so it's for misses only I assume.

12. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

I've fixed both of these issues.
    Queen's skill 184 was a typo fiel made, it's actually unknown skill 205. Skill 184 has been renamed to Teleport based on your description. I also added the Blue Pierre and a Blue Von Bon I missed earlier.

13. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Is the Boss after Chaos Vellum, Chaos Vellum's tail? Other than that, Queen/Chaos Queen's mirror is missing. It's one of her summons like the pink hearts.

14. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

The tail is there yeah. It just has no image.

I added the mirror.

15. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Unknown Skill 188 (used by the mirror) basically makes you fall in love with the mirror and when you touch the mirror, you get killed and the Queen heals.
    Honestly, I think the perfect name for it would be "Love Hurts".

16. Default Re: [Module] Root Abyss

Thanks again, added.

Updated.