Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [Module] KMS - The Boss Thread

This thread is an update to the original Boss Thread that wasn't updated for a while.

About This Thread

• I will support both KMS(T) and GMS bosses.
    • There will be a different thread for KMS(T) and GMS bosses.
    • Certain "groups" of bosses will receive their own thread as well.
    • Only certain bosses will be supported. They will be listed below. If you wish for something to be added, please do so by PMing me or posting here.
    • There may be things listed as "Unknown" in this thread. This is not a bug. It's simply that there are some things about mobs that I don't know or understand. If you see a gap in knowledge which you can fill, please do so by PMing me or posting here. This will help everyone.
    • Some of these variables listed here are merely listed because they are present in the data and not because I understand them. They might be useful to someone if they can figure out what it means. The WZ files are always a journey.
    • When I update this thread, not all images will immediately work. Just give it time as I'm likely uploading them. If an animation or image is down for more than a day, please notify me.

Supported Bosses

Part I
    1. Zakum
    2. Chaos Zakum
    3. Horntail
    4. Chaos Horntail
    5. Pink Bean
    6. Chaos Pink Bean
    7. Cygnus

Part II
    1. Normal Hilla
    2. Hard Hilla
    3. Normal Magnus
    4. Hard Magnus
    5. Von Leon
    6. Arkarium
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-07-12 at 07:16 PM.

2. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Mob
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-03-16 at 10:15 AM.

3. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Mob
    Last edited by Locked; 2013-03-16 at 10:15 AM.

4. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: JustFezXD
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: LunarKnightz
    Alliance: RegalKnightz
    Oklahoma

Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Oh cool. Bookmarked this page.

5. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Locked has started taking over Fiel's job :)
    Thanks for the content.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Any possibility of Akyrum / Akarium getting added to the list? Interested in seeing his HP values and whatnot after the HP adjustment.

7. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

lmao wtp they nerf magnus hp to 120bil now? i tho he had 250bil...

and empress is only 63bil now? wow that is insane nerf.... i tho she has 210 bil... i guess it soloable now

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You guess? Limgoon already soloed Full Empress a month ago.

9. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Added to Part II/Post 2.

Would be great if you guys could help me fill in the Unknown Skills.

10. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Unknown skill 172 for empress cygnus is her skill that turns characters into pigs. Her unknown skill 171 is the one she uses to lock potential I believe?

Edit: 171 I'm unsure about. It has the same animation as her pot lock skill, however.

Shinsoo's unknown mob defense skill is the skill he uses to encase empress cygnus in a "bubble", which makes her unable to be damaged for a period of time.

Irena's unknown mob defense skill is wind walk I believe. Makes all attacks miss her for a period of time.

11. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

For Arkarium, Unknown Skills 174, 175, 177 and 176 appear to be, respectively:
    - The skill that locks you in some rocks and require you to repeatedly tap the left and right arrow keys,
    - Edit: Looks like 175 is the one that puts an arrow over your head.
    - The skill that transforms you and poisons you (which makes you poison nearby people), and
    - The skill that instantly kills you with 999,999 damage

For Hilla, Unknown Skill 179 is the one that puts the strange symbol on your head (which requires an all cure to heal), and 180 is perhaps the one that puts a person in a cage.

And Unknown Skill 172 for Chaos Pink Bean is the one that transforms you into a bean.

Edit: Empress Cygnus's Unknown Skill 171 appears to be the skill that reverses your keys and explodes you and nearby players after a certain amount of time.

12. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Reddish hit all the nails on their heads.

This is what Cygnus' 171 looks if it helps anyone give it a name

Ariel statue 181 puts this on the character

Pardon this lack of transparency on these..
    Last edited by Jon; 2013-03-15 at 10:13 PM.

13. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

That is Cygnus Curse

reason is when cygnus curse you ...your control become reversal and the curse take effect whenever you take dmg + 10,000 dmg and will be stun for 5 sec or after 5 sec the curse will take effect whichever comes first
    it one of those nasty curse statue

14. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Shinsoo's unknown mob defense skill is Dream Shield which make cygnus become invincible to all dmg also immune to crash and blind for about 10 sec

Unknown skill 172 for empress cygnus that turn you into a pig is call Doom This name is simple and easy to understand and can be use for any bosses that change you into another monster because bishop has a skill that call doom that change all monster to snail. or you can also call it Hex lol using dota idea XD

ooops i mess up on the post

15. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Hey man, whatever cool fantasy names you want to come up with.

16. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

a name is better than none XD right?

and im trying to be simple on the name .... cuz if i was going to say shinsoo super godly bubble shield .... would that be too long and weird? xD

17. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Did you use those skill names from Maple Archive? I recognize them.
    Unknown skill 171 - The bomb that Cygnus places on you
    Unknown skill 173 - When you get trapped in a Tornado
    Unknown skill 178 (not in this thread, used by a few Pyramid PQ mobs) - slows your attack speed by 2 stages
    Unknown skill 181 - Pulls you toward the target (used by Hilla's altar as well)
    Also, for Von Bon in the other thread, it says Unknown Skill 190, but MA says 191.

18. Default Re: [Module] The Boss Thread

Unknown skill 173 when cygnus summon tornado and twister that lock the player in the air for about few sec is call AirLock