IGN: Velkanator
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: LunarKnights
    Illinois

Default This why I was falsely Banned

I created a Character named HappyTimeLol and made it a Kaiser. I would do all the quest and went to the map in Pantheon with the Sleeping Grobbler's I would kill the amount it asked in the quest and it would Lvl me to 13. Afterwards I would start the Everyday HappyTime event and to kill some time I would go to the map with the Kloong's and kill them till I reached Lv.19. I would than start the Tot's know how quest Using The Megaphone. I would use the first one and complete the quest and used the second. I would than wait until until the 30mins were up on the HappyTime and once done I use the item or put it in storage (depending on what it was) Log off that character, delete it and remake and repeat the same process. The mistake I made was naming it HappyTimeLol again but the reason for that was so my friends can find me if needed. I would do this 3-5 times a day and most of the time I wouldn't even get to Lv.19 for the Megaphone's. I believe I am being falsely banned for using a game exploit(Which I didn't I just believe that's what I am being accused of.) I know I can't prove it 100% that I wasn't using it but I wouldn't even sit here and waste my time saying I didn't. I wouldn't put a lot of time playing legit and putting over 1000 dollars into my account if I was just gonna abuse exploits or hack. I have never hacked or used an exploit in the 6 years I have played this game and don't plan on it.

I have some Screen Shots I took today of me showing kinda what I was doing. Granted Kaiser's and Everyday HappyTime event are gone so its not 100% accurate. But its something and its better than nothing.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps531477a7.png

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...psa8e088cb.png

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...pse20d67ff.png

I couldn't fit all of them so I put the others in url's and didn't add all of them.

2. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

So you were abusing the event by mass farming happy time and they banned you for it? Not sure what you are trying to argue here....

This was on your main account right?

Rather wreckless of you.
    Last edited by CrazyForDex; 2013-03-14 at 05:18 PM. Reason: fixing up

3. Electron Male

Illinois

Its not abuse if you can remake characters. I was doing it legit and not using a hack or glitch. If it is indeed "abuse" they should limit you on how many times you can create a character and delete characters a day if this is a problem.

4. Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

you did a game exploit and you're wondering why you're banned?

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Did you send in a ticket?

6. Electron Male

Illinois

Using an exploit would involve hacking/glitch i was simply creating the same character over 3-5 times a day, leveling it up legit and used the free Megaphones from Tot's know how quest and deleted and remade it again. learn2read.

I sent a lot regarding to this and they gave me the run around and finally said I was using a game exploit and all the data of it is disclosed.

MOD EDIT :

Use the edit button, don't double post.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2013-03-14 at 06:29 PM.

7. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

I don't see what the exploit is here. Is it that creating/deleting a character that accepted a happy time box let you redo it on a new character on the same account? Doesn't seem like an exploit to me.

8. Electron Male

Illinois

That's what I was telling them in the tickets I sent but ignore me for it and tell me they will not be releasing my account.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Dem contradicts.

10. Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

So you got banned for using ToT megaphones off characters with the same name?

11. Electron Male

Illinois

Yeah I made it the same ign so my friends could find me and named it HappyTimeLol because that was the event going on at the time.

12. Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

Sorry, this isn't the place to take up your qualms with being banned because you did or did not do something. Take it up with nexon. Don't expect sympathy from Southperry, the majority of us are heartless bastards. Especially me.

13. Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

I'm not quite sure what the endgame is here. Are you trying to plead for your account in the manner that that-one-guy (former helper) did in his thread? Are you trying to warn us not to remake accounts when most of us just did it on multiple characters?

You told us a story and gave us some pictures, but most of us probably don't know you or your history so we would have no idea how credible your claims are. If this was an outbreak of some proportion there might be some discussion warranted, but since Basil isn't blown up or there haven't been more corroborations this seems like an isolated and therefore pinpointed ban.

I'm not trying to bag on you because I know, given Nexon's track record that false bans happen, myself being rounded up once, that false bans occur. I'm just not sure what this thread is supposed to accomplish.

14. Electron Male

Illinois

Well I guess you can say this is a little bit of both. A warning and a plea for my account back. I feel in my eyes I done nothing wrong and Nexon says i did in my tickets and provides no proof of it. I been playing for 6 years on the account which contains everything I own and put over 1000 dollars into it. I been hacked and scammed and nothing was done about it. But now I do something I am sure more than myself has done and I get permanently ban for it? I seen the day the ban's first occurred and seen a GM or employ was replying in the thread. So I was trying to see if maybe they would see this and look into my account a little more. The ticket system seems like a waste of time because they ignore all the details i give them and just say I was banned for "Malicious Activities." Yesterday I was told it was for a Game Exploit and I was just trying to show how I was doing it and proving it ain't using an exploit like they have "Records" of.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Well that's ok than.

15. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Around the time of AB Hot Time #3 I made several mule accounts and leveled them up to 13~20. Therese mules did nothing but accept the hot time boxes. All but two of them, the 2 over lvl 20, were permabanned for "hacking".

I don't complain because it's an exploit and neither should you. Remaking the same character for hot time boxes and smegas is not an intended function and qualifies as an exploit. It's a subjective interpretation, but a justifiable one.

16. Electron Male

Illinois

So if this is indeed a problem why does nexon allow us to keep creating a character and deleting them without a limit? Also I may add that I did this on other accounts and not just my main and they still are playable but my main isn't. I remember when nexon stopped you from deleting characters when the Homecoming event came out because people would keep remaking characters to get the 60 free homecoming coins and get clean slates. So I will complain because nexon's logic on this is completely unfair and no where in the terms of service says I can't make, delete and remake a character.

17. Default Re: This why I was falsely Banned

I don't remember this, all I remember was that the quest was blocked overnight.

18. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

I'm sorry, but it's kind of your fault. You abused an event, so it seems fitting to me.

By the way, how long is it? Permanent?

19. Electron Male

Illinois

Yeah they blocked it afterwards. I tried doing it myself when I was told but when I made the new character and got the coins I couldn't delete it.

Yeah but if its considered abuse they should have limit you on how many characters you can make. I did this on other accounts and they ain't banned and does that make sense? It's Permanent.

MOD EDIT :

Use the edit button, don't double post.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

A "character creation limit" does nothing, but temporarily band-aid the problem. Even if it was X per 24 hours or Y days, you can still bypass it with multiple accounts.