1. Default Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

So I've just been busy and away from Maple for quite a while. Mostly back because I'm on my spring break. But I've missed out on Mihile, Luminous, Jett... etc, essentially everything passed Demon Slayer. Has Nexon ever indicated if/when all those classes will be available again to create? Because I feel like I'm missing out on a lot, especially all those Link skills.

2. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

Yes, you will. KMS used to be a solid indicator until they switched jobs around but as I see it the order would be:

Mihile (Did he get Hypers yet?) > Cannon Shooter/DS > DA (New class, spin-off of DS) > Xenon (All classes available, Unlimited update) > Thunder Breaker revamp (Thunder Breaker) > Wind Archer revamp (Wind Archer) and the latest one at KMST is Phantom and Mercedes.

Basically, you'd be advised to get all your link skill classes at Unlimited.

Edit: One more thing. If you're looking for Kanna and Hayato as link skill classes they're available until April 2nd IIRC.

3. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

I.... I have missed so much.

4. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

You know what the sad part is? You've mostly just missed out on a lot of classes, there isn't much content there at all.

Incidentally I estimate that Unlimited for GMS will launch during summer so make sure to at least make the classes you need because level 2 link skills get added then for a lot of classes that have them while DS and CS get them during their revamp.

5. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

A better question would be if you have the slots for them. If you missed their original creation events you missed all the free expansions.

6. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

I wasn't here for Jett/Cannoneer/Demon Slayer etc, but they did re-release them again up till February 26th. So I'm sure they'll be back. Do they usually open classes for creation during the Maple Anniversary?

7. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

They don't, but as Nexon Korea has said that there will be a big update for this year's anniversary it's a safe bet that full class creation will be one of the things done this time.

8. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

Good to know, thanks. I'll just have to hope they have another event that involves free character creation slots before then. +_+

9. Default Re: Will I ever be able to create the new jobs I missed out on?

That would be good, considering that you might see the class you want released before the anniversary if they're being 'rebalanced'.

Also, typing that word hurt.