Straight Male
    IGN: ChungyChing
    Server: Windia
    Level: 209
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Boundless
    usa

Default Re: Traveling to Chicago

It's not my fault you can't see a joke/keep your emotions under control either.

Edit: Also, for the mod who gave me a warning, you might want to also warn Katie as well since her post could be considered as baiting. I'm so sorry some of you people can't handle how blunt I am about things; and I'm so sorry that some people here can't seem to take a harmless joke that didn't insult her directly in any way. If anything, she set herself up.

Keep up the good job you guys. :3 /endsarcasticpost
    Last edited by SunYanZi; 2013-03-18 at 09:24 AM.

2. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Thanks for the suggestions guys! We'll definitely be checking some of the places out! Wish we had more time to explore, but we'll take what we can get.

And to the above dude... I can keep myself in check which is why I didn't say what I wanted to say to you :-) It's called self control. I have it. Apparently you don't because YOU came in here being annoying when I'm asking serious questions. If you want to "joke", go to shenanigans.

3. Default Re: Traveling to Chicago

You better take me serious or we'll refer to our first visitor message conversation.
    Spoiler

4. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

YES SIR!

5. Default Re: Traveling to Chicago

THAT'S GEMINIDADDY TO YOU.

Oh god I can't say that with a straight face.

ANYWAY WELCOMEBACK. I have never been to chicago but I hear they have deep dish pizza, I'm sure you can probably find a restaurant for you to swim in said pizza.

6. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

You make me giggle! Thanks man :-) Thanks for the pro tip. I didn't expect any less from you!

7. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

Survived Chicago, barely. By the end of the first day, I had already needed a pain pill for my hips. Loved riding the trains again. Visited Shedd, Adlers, Field, Science and Industry Museums, Skydeck, Lou Malnaltis, Butcher and the Burger, Lincoln Park Zoo, China Town, Navy Pier (which included the Perry The platypus Bus), and so much more.

My body hurts. Still! But, we had a great time and definitely next time I go, I'm leaving kids home so I can do the things I wanna do too!

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Glad to hear you enjoyed the windy city! There's definitely a ton to do, with or without little ones with you!

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

You went to Chinatown? Well crap, I could have recommended some places there. Oh well, there's always next time.

10. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Ditto to this, and I'm especially glad you were able to do so much!

Any favorites upon reflection?

11. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    Michigan

Well, if it makes you feel better, we didn't stay long. Just walked around and went into a few shops for the kids to buy things. But, we're planning on going back in August (with no kids) so I'll be able to do things I want... like spend more time in Chinatown!

I'm glad too. I'm still in pain, but it was worth it! You know, I don't really have a favorite. I just loved looking at everything and anything, especially since the kids were in such awe of it all. I think if I had to pick something, it would definitely be Millennium Park. It was built after the last time I had been to Chicago and I just thought it was beautiful. Of course I enjoyed the museums and just downtown its self.

I'm excited to go back and actually spend more time in the city walking up Mich Ave and taking a boat tour like you had mentioned. Last time I went, we took a dinner cruise (about 20 years ago) and had fun and would love to do it again. Thanks for all the tips :-)

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

It was all of our pleasure, darling, and I'm sure I speak for all the Chicagoans here in saying we're so happy you enjoyed your return to the city (and that you're excited for another trip in August)! I hear you, too, Millennium Park is a gorgeous addition (renovation?) that is truly spectacular.

Well love, rest up well because no one wants you in pain! And make sure you bring a fan and a water bottle in August, because Chicago gets mad hot and humid!