Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

1. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Sometime in the past couple months in KMS there was something about defence ignore formula changed, but I never saw any details about it. Could someone explain exactly what that was? I'm going to be pessimistic and guess it means 100% def ignore isn't really 100% any more. Is this why some are unhappy about the Merc changes, because at first glance the new setup would seem better, not worse?

2. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

In the most basic terms that's exactly what happened, plus PDR is now multiplicative instead of additive.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Another post drooling over the new resolution. It's so pretty, I want it.

Phantom changes give me hope. The hyper skill change for Ultimate Drive (Movement Speed taken out for Ignore Def) is good, because I've stopped using Rapid Fire in favor of Sharp Eyes/Advanced Bless. Further buffs and maybe Phantom will rise above again?

4. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

I feel sorry for Curtiss

IMO it's almost like these changes didn't do much for phantoms ._.
    You think they would buff them again tho?

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Agreed. People are really confused about this change for Mercedes. Even with only 30% PDR from Codex, they're trading 10% more defense at Empress for 20% boss damage.

What does this have to do with with Physical resist? Neither PDR nor Elemental resist affect Physical resistance attributes. Only the CK and Mage elemental reset skills do. I'm not sure about @HighOnMushrooms;' phrasing, but it sounds like the usual elemental resistance that would only affect elemental damage (Fairy summons?).

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i cant remember the exact details, but it went along with the lines of ignore pdr being entirely multiplicative

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

I'm pretty sure these are different quests.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

As far as I know, it's the same Elemental Resistance ignore that Luminous's Arcane Pitch does, which again as far as I know affects their damage against Physical Resistant monsters. Luminous have no Elemental damage whatsoever other than Physical, so it makes even less sense for them if it does nothing.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

What is the "Cursed Kaiserium" quest in KMS that you mention then if there is any info on it? Because the quest I'm talking about is literally called "Cursed Kaiserium" As I said I'm just expecting/hoping them to be expanding on the quest that is already here under the same name.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Hmm I don't know why, but I was thinking it was like Spirit Link's Elemental resistance. Guess we'll know for sure when extractions go up.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

It's not named Cursed Kaiserium, it just deals with the Cursed Kaiserium, it's listed as a new addition in the patch notes as a way to unseal it, I'm pretty sure, but I don't know Korean, so I don't know. If we have a Cursed Kaiserium quest, I'm pretty sure kMS would've already had it so they wouldn't be talking about it as a new addition now.

That's Elemental Resistance as in your Elemental Resistance, you taking less damage from elemental attacks. This, like Joe says, is the ability to ignore a monster's Elemental Resistance.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Ah I see, I misunderstood what you said then, this intrigues me because it very well may be a follow up quest for the current "Cursed Kaiserium" quest we have now, which is activated and completed when you are a kaiser that has the cursed kaiserium sword in your posession. The current quest literally only tells you "it will take a while to research how to break the curse placed by the original kaiser on it." and that's it.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Spirit Link's Elemental Resistance is a defensive bonus.
    총 데미지 #damR%, HP #mhpR%, 물리방어력 #pddR%, 마법방어력 #mddR%, 상태 이상 내성 #asrR% 증가, 모든 속성 내성 #terR% 증가
    Defense Break's is ignore Elemental Resistance.
    적의 방어율 #ignoreMobpdpR% 무시, 몬스터 속성 내성 #x% 무시
    Arcane Pitch:
    MP #mpCon 소비, #time초간 몬스터 방어 #x% 무시, 몬스터 속성 내성 #y% 무시

Also, for some reason, there are two different terms used for defense ignore in KMS, one which reads "Enemy Defense Ignored" and another that reads "Monster Defense Ignored", where Enemy is the Korean word, and Monster is a transliteration of English, which is likely just a misnomer that they haven't caught.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

Edea gives a quest that involves a new etc item, which I'm pretty sure is the horn the form Kaiser broke off Magnus.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.473

More or less what happened in between the hours of seeing what actually changed.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful