1. Default Elder Scrolls Online

http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Currently accepting closed beta applications. I don't really think that the bar that is like "Chance of getting in" really says much...

2. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

More like transcription error online. Much more accurate name.

3. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

I think we had a thread on this already.

4. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Won't be playing. I don't see much here that appeals to me, honestly. It looks fairly shallow, not much to differentiate it from your standard WoW clone.

5. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Nail on the head.

6. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

That little bar stayed at average, until i checked that little box to email me about products, and suddenly it goes to above average

7. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Most new MMO's seem like WoW clones these days. This is why I quit playing MMO's nearly 3 years ago.

8. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

NOT BLADE AND SOUL.

9. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

The series usually revolves heavily around the player character as a sort of savior, so I'm very interested in seeing how they'll expand the lore into online gameplay. I know a lot of Elder Scrolls fans got really annoyed that they were making it, but I'm optimistic. :0

10. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Why is that music Hispanic/Portuguese? O.o

11. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

But they wont be expanding the lore into the game at all. They'll be butchering it with a rusty knife. And then they'll take whatever is left and try to force it into fitting their ideals of what the lore should be like. They could literally have made an entirely new world with how much they're changing and butchering.

12. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Looks pretty cool; however, I would probably be the type of person that plays it for a month or so until I finally get bored. It all depends on approach honestly. If you have a pleasant experience when starting a new game, you'll tend to enjoy it much better than just picking it up randomly to fill in some extra time.

13. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Has a game synopsis been released already? I mean those are exactly the things my friends were worried about, and obviously an online game is a completely different animal compared to a single player RPG, but I'm reserving my harsher judgment until after the game's released, haha.

14. Default Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Sure, they've given out tons of information.
    Elder scrolls that used to be divine and incredibly rare items have become capture the flag objects.... :))))
    Get elder scroll, get 5% more crit for your faction!!!!

Super racist Altmet are suddenly nice and just think humans are immature :)))