Thread: Anvil question

1. Default Anvil question

I want to anvil the female Kanna overall onto my empress overall (on a female character), but both are untradeable on two separate characters. However, I'm not sure if the Kanna overall is female specific or genderless. Do male Kannas get the same overall as female Kannas? If it's genderless, do I anvil the Kanna overall onto a genderless overall (like the lv 110 thief overall) and then anvil that onto my empress overall? If it's female specific, is it still possible to anvil it onto a genderless overall?

2. Default Re: Anvil question

I don't know if this is a specific enough answer because Anvils aren't here, but it looks you can't go female/male-> genderless.

I'm pretty sure there should be a (F) or (M) to denote if your Kanna overall is gender-specific or you could check with someone having a male Kanna if it looks the same.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anvil question

Kanna's Robes is genderless.

4. Default Re: Anvil question

That would answer the question: Anvil to genderless level 110 overall, then use it to anvil to Empress overall. I think.

5. Default Re: Anvil question

The level 13 tradeable PB suit would be a better option if you can find one. I believe it's the only tradeable genderless common overall... but there's a bunch of level 0 stuff I'm too lazy to check (the equips you get for creating a new character - most of them are gendered)

6. Default Re: Anvil question

Which one is that?

7. Default Re: Anvil question

http://www.southperry.net/spdb.php?d...&vnum=01052434

It came from one of the 'fake PB' events and probably Gachapon.

8. Default Re: Anvil question

Sweet, I didn't know of any such item before this and level 110 suits might be a bit tricky to get too.

9. Default Re: Anvil question

The level 0 Hayato armor overall that they start with is missing an untradeable tag despite the fact that the hat and the shoes do.

You could use that I guess.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Anvil question

level 10 pirate overall is genderless (all pirate overalls are genderless).
    and it's not like you have to wear an item to anvil with it.

11. Default Re: Anvil question

My thought process was more "stick it on a mule after so it can be a Kanna mule" but that's true.