1. Default Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

Someone in my class told me about this game and knew i'm a huge fan of 2D pixel games and random generated things.
    (Like binding of isaac)

I tried it out today and its already incredibly fun even though it's still in alpha stage.
    I thought a few people here could appreciate it and would probably follow the process of making it like me.

You can check it out here:
    http://www.moddb.com/games/risk-of-rain

And there's a video to show an example here:
    http://www.moddb.com/games/risk-of-r...ain-gameplay-2

2. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

It's definately a nice game, but good lord. The amount of enemies they spawn when you fight the boss is absurd.

3. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

Yeah it is ridiculous but with the right items its easely do-able.
    My record so far is 6 bosses 30 minute playtime and got to Lv 3

4. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

This is interesting. Thanks for the links. I'll have to try it tomorrow when I get bored of BoI at work...

5. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

So, it's very fun...but holy crap is it hard and painful. I can't get past the second level.

6. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

I already ended the game because I had each item like 16x times so I stopped because my drones
    could eventually take on the mobs alone.

Also:

Difficulty levels:

Very easy.
    Easy.
    Medium.
    Hard.
    Very hard.
    Insane.
    Impossible.
    I see you.
    I am coming for you.
    Hahahaha.

(The haha is one too)

7. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

Yeah I'm getting the hang of the Time = Difficulty mechanic. Definitely going to be watching this game, might even contribute to the Kickstarter, it's definitely a game worth it.

8. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

First level, had to beat off the mobs to enter the teleporter....
    I DIED WITH THE BOSS.
    HNNGH.
    Addictive game.

9. Default Re: Indie game: Risk of rain. (2D pixel random generated rogue-like survival game)

So there was an update maybe the people who like this game will find it interesting.

It's about closed beta and further updates etc.

http://www.indiedb.com/games/risk-of...he-road-ahead1