Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [GMS] GMS v131 - Hayato

1. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

The Battoujutsu - Shingitai is obviously a bug.

I couldn't give a crap about the falcon dive thing, its still essentially the same.

im very happy with the hayato we have. to be honest all those things are probably just bugs or mix-ups, like Jinsoku and Shingitai.

2. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

Thank you for this,

Also That ring My next paycheck might as well be deposited into Nexon NA's bank accounts.

3. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

I like how all of hayato's skill descriptions say they slash 3 times, but only have 2 hits in the skill data. Wat.

4. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

No, that's a lower chance for higher damage reduction.

5. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

woops had it backwards.

while youre still here, i have a question.

i thought all the dodge skills for hayato gave Dodge %? that is how it is in JMS right?

cuz all the dodge skills for GMS hayato says avoidability. is that the same avoidability that DEX and LUK gives/

does this mean hayato is gonna get butt pumped by the 90% avoid cap in unlimited?

6. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

In JMS, you have Natural Talent (beginner skill), which gives 20% evasion rate (20% chance to proc a "MISS/GUARD," then you have Yanagi Yoke (3rd job), which has a 25% chance to proc a dodge animation, then Jinsoku (4th job), which has a 40% chance to proc a dodge animation. 65% dodge rate and 20% evasion rate. They are separate stats from avoidability points.

I have no idea how that cap affects anything, so I couldn't say. Since Hayato reaches an 85% chance to not take damage between the three skills I mentioned, I doubt he'll be affected.

7. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

Battoujutsu - Shingitai probably still does give crit rate; the readout is simply incorrect.

8. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

Uhhhhhh... Speaking of... Where's the 25% dodge rate for "Willow Dodge?" It's not listed in the skill readout.

Inb4 missing entirely

9. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

I am utterly speechless @ 100 All Stat and 50 Attack/Magic Attack Belt.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm utterly speechless at the cost that pomegranate has.

11. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

No, actually, this makes Yousousen almost completely worthless since anything you actually want to DPS can't be stunned.

Yousousen does 1140% per use. Why would you need it to an additional 110% when you hit something it stuns? Are there monsters that actually can survive 2280% and can be stunned?

Anyways, congrats to Hayato for losing nearly 1000%/s.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

here here hayato, DrK's still like you.

13. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

And Aran, we care too.

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

no, you go away, you stole our jerbs polearms

15. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

Yay...
    Gms just got little bit more pay to win...

16. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

GMS really needs to stop messing with all the classes that come out

17. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

It shouldn't.

Back during the original Tempest update in JMS, they screwed up and didn't lower SP maxes enough and you couldn't max everything as Kanna. In a later patch, they fixed this issue. Haku's Gift was one of the skills that wasn't originally reduced, but reduced later on. I'm pretty sure those overall changes to the skill, as minor as they are, were part of the patch as well, but I can't check that without logging in since that patch was never extracted here.

I didn't think that Nexon NA would add that later, I assumed that it would have that mistake fixed when you guys got it in GMS. This explains why I was getting comments on my videos about having issues with what skill to skip in 2nd, when you should be able to max everything minus one point if you guys only get 4 SP at Job Advance. It was originally 5 in JMS, but we only got 4 when we were auto reset in Tempest. Not sure if that carried over into GMS.

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

The only concern I have is Willow Dodge, because of the missing dodge %. The rest just seem to be typos or whatnot.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Normal Ranmaru seems really easy. One of his attacks disconnected me though. I wasn't even attacking, I simply jumped when he used one of his attacks, my game froze and then shut down.

EDIT: Logged back in and tried to enter a new expedition, I got in but Ranmaru's NPC didn't show up, meaning I can't start the fight.

Well, that's an effective waste of my 2 tries for the day.

20. Default Re: GMS v131 - Hyato

Can't even play the damn thing keep getting stuck in cut scene mode. anyone know how to get out of that?