IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Tinker upgrade has a chance to lower the rank what lol. It's like cubes but worst

2. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

So you want a 100atk belt and 15atk shoulder to be easy to get?

(Edit: My bad, 50 atk belt and 15 atk shoulder (but the set bonus is +50 atk so whatever))

3. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Because spending over 5 dollars per spin for a CHANCE at an upgrade isn't expensive enough as is, right?

4. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Are you serious?
    It's not about how hard or easy it is, it's about how insane the whole thing is.
    First, you gotta spend money on that Marvel Machine for just a chance of getting the chest. Then you open a chest for a chance to get either one of those. And then the upgrading, that has a chance to downgrade? That's not easy, that's not hard, that's just a pineappleing retarded money sink.

5. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

So throw your money at it. Or don't. It's obviously a money sink - and I'm not saying it isn't pomegranatety - but it's like anything else in the game.

People throw money at Nebulites and get less results than this. (I'm not going to touch Cubes because cubes upgrade pretty quickly.) For this kind of power, hell yeah I want it to cost. And cost. And cost.

Not to mention you're still getting items from Marvel. Some of those Cash items are worth more than the $5 price tag, and this pomegranate is a pineappleing bonus.

People will shell out for this, so in the end the only mistake was bringing them to GMS in the first place.

6. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Marvelling for Tyrants would be the same, no? This time you have a chance of getting either (if tyrants are even in this time), though it's still a rip imo.

Wouldn't go for any specific item from Marvel honestly, if I ever try a spin and get an equip I can use, I'll be happy.

7. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Blah, guess I'm using that free slot I was planning to farm Clean Slates on.

The Item Guard update is finally here! Huzzah.

We actually got the TaiwanMS stuff...wow.

Looks like Happy Little Paints is worth doing on multiple characters.

8. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Marvel in its entirety is a scam, but at least with a tyrant equip you're getting an equip that's ridiculously overpowered from the get go, not this pomegranatety gambling that requires at LEAST another 5 dollars for a chance to upgrade to the next pomegranatety tier.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Dat Expedition Medal will be mine!

10. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

No character slot? Well, goodbye then, my DK--the last cash-shop sharing character aside from my main Shad and NL.

EDIT: L>Sale on sharing tags. I need to transfer that hot day pendant to my future Hayato.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

KANNA SCROLLSSSSSS

Oh good, item guards are available in game. Now do the same thing for store permits and miracle cubes Nexon you greedy bastards.

12. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

HAHAHA, that's a good one. At least they actually LISTENED to people on this one. Paying real money for item security is a retarded concept in its entirety.

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

First thing I thought of when I saw "Tinkerer"

Judging from this video, probably 80% of those 'bonus cash items' are pomegranate that no one buys anyway.

14. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

I'm not surprised Nexon treats us like puppets with character slot buyers everywhere.

Enjoy spending an extra 7$ per update!

15. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

pretty sure it's just these two classes,every KMS class we've gotten lately that received a slot on KMS, we also received, so i assume it would be the same with the next classes.

16. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Edit : late by a second

17. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

Yeah free item guards.

This would have been nice 2 years ago you asshats nexon.

18. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

The paint event looks really cool. That final chair is so amazing, and the medal isn't too shabby either. Also cash shop discount, yeahhh

19. Default Re: v.131 - Mark of Honor: Hayato Update Notes

It said it req Psok to be trade... and yes it like Tyrant Equip it comes untradeable till you psok it

20. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Worst events ever. No, really. Tinkerer's events costs money and is a level 100+ event anyway really. Hot Days are the normal "log on and get a hat then a scroll the next week" now. Expedition is fairly pointless unless you have a character over 100 or 120 if you want to really own at it. It is odd they didn't add a per-day limit to that though. Rest is support stuff we've gotten ever since what, Resistance times? None of these events are for the low-level characters you are creating other than the silly cash shop paint thingy for a cash shop coupon, chair and worthless medal. Other than that one exception this event is for the people who can level their Hayatos to 100+ in a day and will spend money on these events. These events actually will prevent me from making a Hayato. Not because they aren't good but because who they are meant for.