1. Default Food for thought.

Found this on Facebook, all credits to Ada Ngo of NUS High School of Mathematics and Science, from Singapore.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/ada-n...51562942846660

Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2013-03-12 at 01:26 PM.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Food for thought.

Ok, so the moral of the story is: Stay with the first person you met and married and saved yourself for, because you are better off giving your whole heart to one person than parts of it to many and so you shouldn't go searching for someone else, even if the person you married doesn't satisfy you or make you happy anymore.

I don't understand the point of this, at all. It's basically saying "settle down" and throwing some jesus in there for good measure.

Maybe i'm missing the point entirely, but I really don't get it. All the stuff about self confidence, approval, hurt ect just don't make any sense to me and i can't figure out what this is about.

OH. Wait I get it.
    It's about believing in jesus. everything else you do in life will not satisfy you, but accept jesus into your life and VOILA, HAPPY ENDING.

hahaha ok. Anyone who doesn't accept jesus into their life is a prostitute who sells themselves.

3. Default Re: Food for thought.

Went backwards, stopped reading there. If we're all going to be damned I at least want to claim I did it myself.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

inb4 religious debate.

I'm outtttttaaa here

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's a very very very long way of saying: Come back to Jesus, He will always love you.

And when I say very very very long: @G-Meister; please replace it with a link to the original and maybe the first two paragraphs. No reason to copy something this long in full.

6. Default Re: Food for thought.

I don't get it.
    Food for thought? What should I be thinking? Debating with myself why I'm not religious?

7. Default Re: Food for thought.

My bad.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ada-n...51562942846660

Erase the Jesus part in the end then, I didn't read it for the religious undertone. So sorry.