Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

Stupid Nexon gets too greedy. I mean look at them. They make stuff expensive. They should make cubes maybe 800 NX instead. I wouldn't be surprised to hear people quitting after this.

2. Electron Male
    IGN: DancingGlory
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Fairytail
    Alliance: Animation
    usa

Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

Bosses have nothing on us :>
    They are millions of us

3. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

Free-to-play. Pay-to-win.

IMO, Maplestory has been slowly digging its own grave with all the NX-related perks and neglecting the majority of the community who don't purchase NX. When this Unlimited update comes out, the players will see how large the gap between those who buy nx to those who don't have grown. I'm not saying Maplestory doesn't do anything for the majority players that keep the game alive; I'm saying it doesn't do enough.

Maplestory will become too... apparent of a pay-to-win game that will eventually lose the support of a lot of Maplers who'd rather not spend their time on a game where the only skill you need is swiping your credit card.

4. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

Kinda the stupid the way how Nexon tries to make it so only the rich can do well.

5. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

I remember reading an interview in which Nexon said the majority of the funding for their games comes from approximately the top 20% of spenders. That might explain why Nexon likes to cater to them so much.

6. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

Don't you mean they cater to Nexon?

7. Default Re: The increasing gap between players and bosses.

That works too!