1. Default Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

I want to try to be one of the first 3 level 200 hayatos in Bera.

You need to be able to meet the following:
    -Be able to meet the very strict training schedule, like being awake right when server comes up or be ready to log on ASAP after a server check (most important one)
    -HS me from lvl 10 to 200 at whatever map im training in.
    -Don't give up. If we do it, its for the long haul and we dont stop till 200. I also don't want to be 6 hours in and have you give up, leaving me out in the cold as far as a partner.
    -Don't fall asleep at your keyboard, and don't waste time preparing meals. just have them ready in advance so you can minimize lost time.
    -Door my hayato to Aliens(obviously).

I have gear ready for use at both 120 and 140, so I will be able to carry groups for LHC, SH and HoH. The hardest part for us will be finding 4 other people to AFK for us in our party at LHC/SH/HoH.

Of course im not asking all of this for free, you will be paid.

I can pay you 40m an hour, or I can pay you in NX. I will also provide you a Hyper teleport rock for maximum travel time efficiency. Upon request, I will gift you a 2x exp coupon if you want when we go to LHC or SH.

Hope someone out there is willing to try, post here or PM me so we can discuss details.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

i feel like you should re-read this and note how mean you sound :S

then i saw the payment

3. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

Now it seems lot phantoms getting randomly banned, Me too

http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...d.php%3F770050

4. Default Re: Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

sorry for your loss, but my thread is kind of a weird place for that hora

5. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

Actually it's VERY applicable to you. It means you should look for a bishop and not a phantom. If phantoms are getting banned left and right... then the one you take with you could get banned as well and then you'd be stuck rushing to find someone else to take his/her place.

6. Default Re: Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

This, Phantoms have been getting banned even without using Combo + Mille so you'd be advised to find a Bishop as it is not safe at all to bank on one.

By the way, I just wanted to wish you good luck since you'll really need it due to the above point.

7. Default Re: Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

if combo + mille is the banning combination, I would just advise any phantom I played with to not use it.

though at this point it looks like it wont matter cuz no one seems interested in trying lol

8. Proton Male
    IGN: Gylfheim
    Server: YMChaosK
    Level: 140
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Masks
    Alliance: Divisions

"... even without using Combo + Mille." You should probably go for a Bishop instead o.o; And I wish you lots of luck! Hope you're one of the first 200s!

Try smega'ing in Bera and asking friends/guildies, too. Just in case no one here can help you D=

Obligatory Bump~

9. Default Re: Looking for a 170+ phantom or bishop for hayato release

Won't necessarily need a 170+ character because they'll be levelling up with you during the LHC/Stronghold levels.