IGN: Skarpsinne
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 153
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: DeathCity
    Alliance: WeAre12
    Arizona

Basic2 Looking for Training Partner(s)/Guild

So, in an effort to finally quit this game, I've figured that it would be best to try out every character I've ever wanted an get them to a certain level - link mules especially. Spring break starts for me next week, and due to having zero plans, I figured I would get this out of the way.

After coming back from a long break and knowing absolutely no one, I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to party up to PQ/LHC/MP with multiple characters ranging from 80-130 with the highest of them only leading up to 140. In the meantime, I will be leveling characters who are not eligible to go to LHC in order to do so. On that note, I'll also be making a Hayato next week and I want someone or a group of people to train those up and eventually Xenon whenever that happens.It would also help that I could be on just about 90% of the day.

tl;dr: I'm a strange pseudo-completionist and I want to quit this game with little reason to return

2. Default Re: Looking for Training Partner(s)/Guild

I like your swedish IGN!
    I would invite you to my guild but it is not especially active. I certainly do not grind or such, but who knows what will happen with the 250 cap...

3. Electron Gay Male
    IGN: Skarpsinne
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 153
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: DeathCity
    Alliance: WeAre12
    Arizona

Default Re: Looking for Training Partner(s)/Guild

Thanks! The guild that I've been in for ages now is entirely dead, so even a little bit of activity is better than literally being the only one to log in ages. Does anyone in your guild train or boss? Anything to keep the train going would be welcome.