Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

Yes. Because Down's syndrome isn't strong enough of a kicker.

Now consider horrifying monsters like Anencephaly and Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva... I'm sure even the pro-lifers might reconsider.

2. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

I would hope they would because it's kind of hard to argue about the meaning of life if the baby cannot get any kind of quality of life and would need critical care all their lives, much less discussion of quality.

Does it ever occur to them that people have different stances? I'm sure that there's a lot of variance between pro-life stances too, it's just that the extremists tend to show up instead of the ones who make judgements while putting value on the unborn baby's life.

3. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

命の名前。

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

...name of life?

5. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

... Yeah. When discussions like this get you wondering the real worth of life etc. Hoped that people would have caught the reference to Spirited Away.

6. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

People with Down's Syndrome can definitely live meaningful lives. Anybody who doesn't believe that should just ask the parents/ caregivers of such children.

Anencephaly for sure, people with it don't even have most of their brain... and are most likely never actually conscious as a result (nearly certain, but there's always a possibility the science about consciousness is wrong), as the necessary parts of the brain just simply aren't there. I think it's a weird case, as it's unlikely the baby with it would ever actually suffer. They can't feel pain, and they aren't conscious. But it could potentially be easier for a mother to abort a baby with it early on rather than go through the entire pregnancy knowing her child is that way.

FOP, I don't really agree but I wouldn't look down on a person who did abort a baby with it. It is such a rare condition though.

7. Default Re: 10 grand to abort a baby.

Yes, but that's speaking from a third person's point of view.

If you are the afflicted, will you still consider life worth living? I can't imagine myself stuck in those situations for life. I'd honestly rather die.

/* Especially when you need the help of others to fap... */