1. Electron
    IGN: Shirobomb
    Server: Bera
    Level: 7X
    Job: Outlaw
    Guild: Caffeine
    Alliance: Nintendo

Default Teleport comparison?

How does the Battle Mage's Teleport (With hyper passives) compare to Luminous teleport in terms of range, horizontally and vertically?

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Teleport comparison?

I think that Luminous' range is still bigger. according to the extractions, the range of Luminous' teleport is 300 horizontal and 500 vertical. For a Battle Mage, the teleport is like.. 100 horizontal and 80 vertical or something pomegranate like that, and 120 and 100 maybe with Teleport Mastery.

Hyper Skill adds 100 range I think, so while the range is doubled it is still not as good as Luminous.

And even Luminous does not compete with Kanna, who has a beastly 400 Horizontal and 975 vertical range. sheesh.

EDIT: My mistake, Battle Mage is 150 Horizontal and Vertical I think, with Teleport Mastery increasing it to 170. Hyper skill would be 270. So it's quite close horizontally.

3. Default Re: Teleport comparison?

Kanna's is slightly slower to activate though, it's a bit more delayed than a Lumi's. Also, if there are any platforms between you and the ledge you want to teleport to, Kanna's teleport will make you go through each of those platforms first. But Kanna's is definitely amazing when you just want to cross an entire map on the way to your destination, it seems to automatically bring me towards the next exit more often than not.

All of them are infinitely better than my Bishop's teleport, though. orz

4. Default Re: Teleport comparison?

I have mixed feelings about kanna's teleport, I hate it when I accidentally use the random location teleport, and tele up with it it's annoying if there's multiple platforms in between.

5. Default Re: Teleport comparison?

Kanna = Evan random teleport + Teleport Mastery + Luminous Teleport

6. Default Re: Teleport comparison?

Not really Range wise, but Kanna's teleport also comes with the tele mastery damage/stun, at 1st job. Really useful at the training stages as you can just zip back and forth while 1hkoing the mobs. It also functions similar to evans dragon blink, if you tap it w/o a direction you warp to a random spot on the map, can be faster in large maps.

7. Default Re: Teleport comparison?

I find Kanna's teleport, and to a lesser degree Luminous' teleport, too long and not precise enough for certain movements, such as those in Azwan and Magnus. Teleporting in between lasers in Azwan is one of my most favorite things to do on my Evan and it just can't be done with the longer range teleports, not reliably anyways. And the Kanna stutter can be pretty bad in those same situations.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Teleport comparison?

I have to agree with this, while I hate the incredibly low range on my Battle Mage, at least it gives me some control of where I end up. Teleporting into an azwan statue or too close to Vellum really sucks. Each teleport has it's pros and cons really. With hyper skills, Teleport for Battle Mages becomes almost like Luminous teleport, just with less vertical range, it even makes you invincible.