Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Hayato comes out the 13th(speculated due to event dates). This falls right smack dab middle in my spring break. Im maining hayato, and I figured why not try to be the first 200?

So for anyone that has either gotten the first 200 of w/e on their server, or someone who gets to 200 really fast, got any advice?

I've never done something like this before so all I can do is assume about what I should do. The most obvious things are: NX available whenever you may need it(hyper rock, 2x exp card), Mesos available for whenever you may need it, skill books pre-purchased so no FM crawling before 200, a Bishop to door you to jesters at 50(or was it 60?) aliens at 70(or was it 60?), LHC at 110, SH at 170.

the biggest thing that sticks out to me is 5 other people willing to waste 8+ hours training at LHC and SH, which I lack.

what exp modifiers would it be possible for me to get beforehand?

thank you in advance

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

mercedes link skill, there's the 3x exp cards (dunno if you have any), exp pendants at lower levels, and having all your equips ready so that you inflict maximum damage as soon as you hit the level where you can equip it.

apart from that, stuff like mech's acceleration or kanna's kishin shouken (sp?) that raise spawn would be highly wanted.

3. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Don't forget about 10 liters of coffee to log on as soon as the patch is done, some chill-pills for the inevitable glitches, and some anti-depressants in case you are not the first 200

4. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Also remember to get Tot's exp coupon underneath the coupon section. Not sure if it stacks with the 2x cards or events but still.

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Money, Money, Money, Money.

Honestly you need to spend a pomegranate ton of it. 2x Coupons, Godly equips, and what other assortments of power giving pomegranate nexon add after i stopped playing.

6. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

From MapleSea Aquila. The first guy to hit 200 on Phantom.

7. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

I'd like to step in and say Hayato is not the class you'd want to rush to 200 with. Classes like Kaiser, Xenon, Angelic Buster, etc? Yeah... But Hayato's charm comes from his play style. There really isn't much to do at level 200, so there's no reason to explore Hayato's play style. You can't really find out everything Hayato can do if you rush to 200. He's like that piece of meat you just want to savor forever.

But that's just my suggestion. If you want to rush it, good luck! I just hope it doesn't drive you nuts doing so. I know people who broke computers because they were trying to be the first 200 of their server and were beaten out. lol

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'd say that also would depend on the player, after all he has to find the best way to train, and since this is a race, he has to do so under pressure

9. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Don't forget the unscheduled maintenance (assuming there is an actual patch not an overnight release). You'll be lucky if there isn't one.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

on a semi serious note: prepatch so that you can log in as soon as the game goes live, make sure to have a backup copy of the game in case the prepatch fails horribly, and have some painkillers and some calming drugs for when you get banned for 30 days due to a random glitch

11. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Yeah. It depends on luck, for the most part.

-Luck in having the right connections to take you there
    -Luck in having the right people who will log in the instant a server check is done and grab a map for you
    -Luck in having the right EXP multipliers handy
    -Luck in having everything done before anyone else

If you manage to have all that, you still can be beaten out. It takes a lot of strategy to plan it out.

I'd also suggest not making whatever you do known to anyone, because people will try to screw you over or do the same thing to beat you out.

12. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Very good suggestions everyone, I really appreciate it. It seems the hardest part of the ordeal will be snagging nlc maps and gettig a party that will train at lhc and sh.

Would people really try to stop me though? Or do things to make it harder? That seems mean spirited

13. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

I thought your sig covered that pretty well

14. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Touche lol

Does anyone know what exact exp modifiers stack with others? Currently I think family exp is the only one that doesnt stack with others

15. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

What me and @Dark Link; did was use x2 card, x2 event, 1.5x buff, exp pendant, mercedes link, exp potion, and HS. With the sengoku events you'll probably be missing out on the 1.5x buff, exp pendant and maybe the event depending on sc's and what not.

10-30 : Skeletons in NLC
    30-40: Scarecrows
    40-60: Jesters
    60-110: Aliens
    110-165: Crockies
    165-200: Various Maps in Stronghold

Honestly though, if i wasn't skyping with friends the entire time i would have given up on my 200 race really quickly, and having a set of gear already karma'd over and ready to go helps tons. Log on as soon as the server comes up and get to training, beat the crowd to all of the popular maps. Me and Dark Link were #2 and #3 Kaisers in Khaini and #8 and #9 in GMS. We're planning on trying Hayato too, hopefully that all goes over well

Edit: I win Josh.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Pssh, when I became 2nd 200 Kaiser in Khaini, I just drank water and had my standard food, nothing special.

Also, what HeroDDC said above.

17. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Thank you link and hero, this is very helpful.

Can someone clarify on what exactly tot does for you/gives you? I havnt done any of his quests

18. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

For exp racing the only really useful one is a free 1.5x coupon for 4 hours. You also get some smegas and a hair change coupon to have fun with

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Just make sure not to accidentally accept the "Quest Penguin" Tot quest or else you'll run the risk of breaking the Link Skill lol.

20. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Accepting the quest and even completing it does not break the Link Skill. It is trying to use the Penguin to cheat and get the Link Skill early that breaks it.