1. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Still, better safe than sorry and just not accept it in the first place.

2. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Mercedes link skill, 2x cards, and the free 1.5 tot card help (save the tot card for later). If you can, have a bishop always for HS, and pobbilby a kanna for increased spawn (Kanna does not need to be in the party, make an expedition and swithc the bish in for Hs then out). I do mush kingdom till i finish all the quests then CDs till lv40-45, then go to jesters till 60-80, then door into aliens. Go to SH at lv16 (you need to be 160 to enter the future, 165 to do Sh pres but you can warp in at 160). You can enter HoH at 170, but you wont get full party exp from all the mobs till 179 (as the highest level monster is 184). There are some quests you can go along the way that give great exp.

3. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Have multiple leechers and backup leechers + personal HS if you can.

Also trust me and go get 200 crocky helmets, 200 reindeer spears, and 200 bearwolf maces. You might train all the way at crockies but having all of LHC open is extremely helpful when racing.

And generally 1~3 people helping you on skype or some other voice program helps a ton. Sometimes they would go and hold an alien map right when patch ended even though the character was only level 1. Same with holding an LHC map.

But trust me, I have multiple high level ranked characters, some on my own and some part of a group. Do not kill yourself for it and do not stress yourself over it. It is not worth it and you will regret it.

4. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

I'd actually be saying that about all classes. Unless you go for the link skills, because then it's still slow growth for your main.

But anyway, it's all up to what each considers fun, so if you are going to have fun, sure, do it. But I find Maple very hard to rush like that.

5. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

10-20 : skeletons
    20-40 : scarecrows
    40-55 : jesters
    55-110 : aliens
    110-160: LHC
    160-170 : SH 2nd drill hall
    170+ : HoH

Took me ~1hr 40 to get to 110 and I came in 2nd place in Bellocan by several hours.
    How fast you can kill LHC/SH/HoH really makes the difference.

(fixed the levels)

6. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

...Wow, that's crazy. Also consider Tott's level ups. Some are as easy as saying "sure whatever". Literally.

7. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

Wow. It would take me 3~4 hours just to get to 110..

8. Default Re: Method to become the first lvl 200 on your server?

have friends dedicated enough to AFK in a party for you :D

Also have some godly character to leech you. I suggest a luminous or some other OP, non-adventurer character that can hit like 12381237 times on like 100 monsters on multiple platforms.