Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Now you see it...

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

I really don't understand how the developers can look at a video like this and think "yup, that's acceptable." I know that only a small percentage of people can do something like this, but still, it's beyond ridiculous.

3. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Given how they make drastic adjustments even in the test server nowadays I wonder just how much are the departments are communicating.

4. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

The moment they let xenon accomplish this, opened up a can of wars. Every class here on out will be judged not how fast they solo a boss but if they can 1hko it.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

I don't even know why people would do this other than to feel superior. at that point it wouldn't even feel like a game anymore.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Why shouldn't (weak) bosses reach the point of ohko again? I'm not understanding why it is bad.

7. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Because OHKOing horntail of all things is really such a big deal, right?

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

And that's something I'll never accomplish.

9. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Okay, about that part of OHKO. Please tell me that isn't the HP listed here.

10. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

This, I agree.

On another note, can we just get a super-mega-funded person to post a video of every single class with an ultimate one-shotting an old, irrelevant boss? Im not sure why people find these kinds of videos surprising. If we see all the classes with a big ultimate one-shot old bosses then maybe these videos will lose their novelty

11. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

Same person I think:

12. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

6m+ per line of giga....i threw up a little

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

It's funny that during that PB solo what took the most amount of time was him moving from the right side of the map to the left and vice-versa.

14. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

This guy does 8-10mil on Magnus!

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

That loot is crazy...blows my mind that every single person gets that much.

16. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

And the gap between nonfunded and funded people gets wider! Nexon needs to do something about lowering this gap really...
    They make bosses that require heavy heavy funding, that arent possible for those without funding. Then everything inbetween/lower than those bosses is just easy...

I remember funded people hit 5-10k per line with lucky 7+SP
    Unfunded hit around 2.5-3.5k.

Now that was a tolerable gap,

However the difference of people hitting 100ks-50ms is insane. I cant even comprehend what content would be applicable to the game that everyone in this range of funding would enjoy.

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

2m range, 200% boss, and 1.5 crit damage, with dark synthesis...

486 million damage total, ignoring PDR.

so i need a 1.6m range to achieve this, ok then ._.

18. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Soon it's gonna be "who can ohko X boss with their weakest skill?", there's really no way to improve upon a 0sec solo....

19. Default Re: Nope.......... you dont need Xenon to OHKO HT.... Kaiser can also...

I don't really see why it even matters.... just because the POTENTIAL for this kind of crazy pomegranate exists, it doesn't mean that even 1% of the playerbase is going to reach that point... everybody loves to blow this stuff out of proportion.