1. Default Question about Miracle Time.

It seems MSEA will be doing this on March 16th and 17th and I have some cash left to use, so I thought I'd get some info first.

When I look at the description from Nexon's website it says that cubes are more effective during this time but also that the chance of a potential tier upgrade is higher than usual. I've seen positive results of both kinds during these threads but they could have just been coincidental so I would like to know which of the two have you seen to be more likely as I have a legendary Witch Belt and an epic Spectrum along with a unique Carte Finale, all of which could use some work to be amazing.

Thanks for your input!

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

I'm pretty sure it does give a noticable difference to rising in potential tiers. Not sure about cubes being "more effective", the stats would probably be just as random as ever.

3. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

That is also what I noticed and it's more in line with what is suggested by Nexon's text on the subject. I sure hope they're releasing potential locks before Miracle Time then since that could help a lot.

4. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Of those three personally I'd try and get the Carte Finale to legendary so you can cube it for boss damage. Maybe throw 2-3 cubes on the goggles too if you have any left over. Generally unless you have a huge amount of money (or get incredibly lucky) it isn't worth getting anything other than weapons to legendary.

I've never noticed items gaining better stats during a miracle time though, I think the only change is the rate of a potential tier upgrade.

5. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Tell that to my belt that got to legendary by accident. :( My rings are an incredible investment and the Spectrum should be good enough if I just get it to 15% LUK minimum, so I'll cube that card and see how it goes as I've heard a certain popular dungeon may be out in MSEA by this year!

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Question about Miracle Time.

Chance for %stats is severely lowered during miracle time to help generate cube sales in the future. You cube for tier, not significant stats.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Why am I not surprised about this?

8. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Because people got little to no rank level ups while our cubes were on sale, hence my trepidation on cubing anything but the epic items. Mazz presents a good point though, my Phantom's usefulness would be severely cut down so I would have to compensate in some way.

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Cubes on sale = potential tier chance lowered. Miracle time = stats chances lowered.

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

This is a bit tinfoil hat... but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you .

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I'm confused if you're calling me paranoid or if you're supporting the notion that they do this. That double negative lol.

12. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

I think he's just saying you are sounding paranoid, but at the same time he see's where you're coming from.

OT: I only ever use miracle times to upgrade tier, it's not worth wasting more money for particular stats when you can wait for cube sales later. unless you get lucky and get good stats on tier upgrade reveal or you're trying to make the belt good right then.

13. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

That's what I plan for my junk glove, spectrum and possibly my card. Also, cube sales are like desert rain at MapleSEA so I'd never count on that.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Haha. It means you're paranoid, but not necessarily wrong.

15. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Which is a healthy attitude to have in this game. Well, maybe not healthy but it's better than slamming on more cubes when you're already losing big time.

16. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

what.
    link plz ! or sources!

17. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Ask and I shall deliver: It's two in one!

18. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

Well then.

Time to hopefully get my luminous' eqs to unique or legendary....

19. Default Re: Question about Miracle Time.

Why did you have to remind me that I was still dallying on whether I wanted to buy an epic 3L Cygnus thief hat, I just remembered this would be a good chance to land that decent AB too!

20. Sacred cow Male
    singapore

Gotta sell off my gloves to buy them cubes