1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default [GMS]GreatxKaiser Level 200 Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo. (Renegades)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQcL3Aa3wxw

Just a CHT vid of my kaiser in Renegades. Enjoy

2. Default Re: [GMS]GreatxKaiser Level 200 Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo. (Renegades)

A little bit of advice? When you're on the prelim horntail heads, you can stand on the portal (Yes, on top of the head) and keep up 3 wingbeats for muuuuuch larger DPS. You also didn't wingbeat at all on the main body during the tail/legs. You are hindering your DPS and killspeed greatly because of that.

Keeping up 3 wingbeats with cursebite is a major part of what makes kaiser so OP.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

Default Re: [GMS]GreatxKaiser Level 200 Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo. (Renegades)

Appreciate it, this was a while back around the first week of kaisers release. I was still getting used to playing it and figuring everything out. I tried to use wingbeat on the main body but the legs died lol. (I didnt put all my footage in, i did use it some). However, i did not know that you could stand on the top heads and wingbeat. I appreciate the advice.

4. Default Re: [GMS]GreatxKaiser Level 200 Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo. (Renegades)

Tis been a long time since I heard 「Destiny -Flower of the sun-」 aka destiny -taiyou no hana- , nice choice man ^_^ for those who don't know it was the OP for the anime called BlackJack.

On topic once more: Nice workon the battle, also good damage, I feared for your life though on the prelims during the sed.

5. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

Default Re: [GMS]GreatxKaiser Level 200 Kaiser Chaos Horntail Solo. (Renegades)

Lol appreciate it, but even if i get sed, kaisers dont really get dominated by sed/ 1 and 1. I usually get brought to about 10k HP, and then heal a lot.