Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

http://maplestory.tumblr.com/post/44...nformation-the

That first hair is badass as hell. It reminds me of Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur (and other fictional characters I can't name at the moment). I think Miyamoto Musashi was even portrayed having a hair style like that.

Too bad it's not a male style. :(

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

pineapple me the faces of the 2 on the left...

just.. god. they don't get much uglier than that

3. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

None of the faces for Kanna or Hayato are very good. The bottom-right one is "okay" with that hair style, but it doesn't look all that great with other hairs, in comparison to other faces available, in my opinion.

Actually... Scratch that. I hate most class-specific hair and face styles. Especially the new Cygnus ones. You think these ones are awful? Wait until those come. Dear god...

4. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

@Link; Haha, I am reminded of Brave Fencer Musashi when I see that first style.

I like the bottom right one but if any of these were actually supposed to be female Hayato designs they failed hard.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

EURGH GOD I KNOW.
    Speaking of horrible looking Cygnus Classes, Mihile has to have one of the worst faces ever in Maple. I hate the look of him. I have yet to see a Mihile look even slightly decent. an overall ugly character, with a face that no hair works with whatsoever.

I'm glad I was playing my Blaze Wizard when the random look coupon thing was going on, it actually looks quite decent and will look even better when I change it's blue skin after the revamp.

The top 2 are the female ones. the one on the top left is god awful. The hair might not be THAT bad, but the face... oh god that derp face.
    I quite like the top right one, the pixie-ish haircut is both stylish and practical, which you'd expect of a Samurai.

6. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Guys, please tell me that class-specific thing does not include Phantom or I might have to weep a little. :(

*Cough* Anyway, I stand corrected as I just read Nexon's correction but that face on the first one is still horrible. The hair is simply fantastic though so I hope they maintain it and give female Hayato a nicer face that's still badass while the one on the bottom right can stay as is.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I found Phantom's default appearance to be ugly and too girly. Same with Male Luminous and Male Mercedes. In Luminous and Mercedes' cases i thought i'd rather play a female character than a male character that looks like a girl.

8. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

I find male Luminous and male Mercedes unpolished to be honest. In comparison you can see that the two Phantom versions have much nicer hair colours and look different from each other (Less obvious if you picked the Posh Look though) and overall I'd say both versions of Luminous unfortunately seem to look a bit odd style wise even if I like the female Luminous expressions for the cute face.

...as for what I think of that other admittance, see the picture to the left.

9. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Dual Blade : Awful. Just... Awful.
    Mercedes : Female is neat and I can live with it. The male one just isn't male...
    Demon Slayer : Plain awful.
    Phantom : It's not really my cup of tea, but I can live with it.
    Luminous : The one hair is good. I like it. The other one is awful. I wasn't much of a fan of the female versions.
    Kaiser : Nope! Nope the f'uck out.
    Angelic Buster : Just awful.
    Hayato : I love the hair, hate the eyes. The one thing I hate about the hair is that the forehead is too much of a distraction. Other than that, the hair (bottom left of the image I posted above) is gold. The secondary one isn't my cup of tea. The first female one is badass and I wish it were male and I think the eyes actually do it justice, because I think the redness shows the fierceness of a Samurai pretty well. The second female one is okay. It has a very tomboyish look, which is perfect for a female Samurai, I feel.
    Kanna : All of them are pretty bad, in my opinion. Kanna's default look from the PV was nice... but it didn't translate into in-game pixels very well. The male ones were just horrendous.
    Cygnus : I don't even want to talk about it. It's awful beyond words.
    Demon Avenger : Pretty cool, actually. The hair reminds me of Alucard from Castlevania.
    Xenon : A little too Bieber-y, but it's okay. Better than most...

10. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

I can't decide if we have different levels of standards or we just have different preferences. On the other hand I think I'm willing to settle for much less simply because trying to get the best looks is either tears-inducing expensive or flat out impossible, we have not updated hairstyles and faces in more than six months and there's a lot of garbage looks within the coupons.

Now that I think of it, would anyone be interested in a design thread at the screenshot section? At any rate it'd give some of us something to do but I'll give my input on the default looks later since I just mistyped 'do' twice in a row and I need my sleep.

11. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

I just don't think the female faces look right, same with the male Kanna ones. I'll stick with Male. Shame you don't get a Tot face coupon.

12. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Yeah. The issue with them is the fact that they made them so the eyes always look at the player, instead of forward. It's annoying.

13. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

This is my exact issue with male Kanna, I don't know what compelled them to have the eyes always look at the player on a 2D plane.

14. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

female hayatos are ugly. was hoping for long hair on at least one.

15. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Do you consider the top-left one short hair?

16. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Whelp, I am sold. Making a Female Hayato. Just got to get a VIP face coupon and everything will be good.

*Talking about the top left one.

17. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

oh i thought the 2 right ones are female, hence the short hair comment. i am ok with the bushy pony tail one ;] thanks for correcting me!

18. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I hope the left female hair looks decent in a hat.

19. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

Speaking of hats... I wonder what the female version of Hayato's Helmet will look like, assuming there is one.

20. Default Re: Female Hayato maybe?

thank the great lord above we are getting the bottom left hair

ive wanted it ever since i saw it in your videos