Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bowing Out

1. Cash5 Re: Bowing Out

After a lot of pages later it's my turn.

Fiel, you did a lot of Southperry, along with the team made this website into a Bible of the Maplers and now with your departure an important era as a mapler is comming to an end...

Fiel your legacy won't be forgotten.
    Spoiler

THANK YOU FIEL FOR ALL THE TIME!
    And see ya!
    Stay gold...
    bang....

2. Default Re: Bowing Out

Hi thank you so much Fiel for everything i have always came here and lurked and viewed ur extractions for a long time and i want to say thank you it means a lot and u will be missed by everyone and the best of luck on ur future plans :)

3. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

Default Re: Bowing Out

Thanks Fiel for all your hard work over the past few year, your extractions were the reason I joined Southperry in 2009, even though I started lurking in 2008.

Good luck with your future endeavors ! We'll miss you

4. Default Re: Bowing Out

I surely haven't had much time for MapleStory and Southperry lately, because of university and other stuff going on in my life.

I just read this today. It really saddened me to know that you're going.

You've been an essential part of this website, and most of the positive developments this community had, we must thank you for.

I still remember the fight we had about the word "derp" back when you were still the main administrator of the site.. but, in the end, your reasoning was quite valid and I acted stupidly. I still apologize for that.

In any case, that didn't change the good opinion of you I had. You're a nice and cool guy and the whole forum will miss you badly.

Thank you, @Fiel, for all the time you spent on Southperry. It'll be forever appreciated.

Most importantly, good luck on your future endeavors!

*sheds a manly tear*

5. ☆ ♥ ツ Straight Female
    IGN: QuIt!!!
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 184
    Job: ♥Bishop
    Guild: QUIT!
    Alliance: quit quit QUIT
    Michigan

Default Re: Bowing Out

@Fiel

Once again, I'm late at knowing things... but, thank you for everything you have done for this site. You've been a really great person over the past 4+years that I have known you. Keep up all of your hard work and good luck to you in the future.

Everyone will deeply miss you and I'm proud of you for moving on with your life!

Thanks for everything, good sir.

6. Default Re: Bowing Out

No me dejes! no!

Thank you for everything! Good luck in your next endeavor!

7. Default Re: Bowing Out

Gracias Fiel, eres un caballero y un erudito.