View Poll Results: If MS got a Classic server, what point in time should it be based upon?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • BETA - 2005

1 2.27%
  • Spring 2006 (Post-Ludibrium)

2 4.55%
  • Fall 2006 (Post-Aquaroad/Omega Sector)

0 0%
  • Spring 2007 (Post-OPQ/Korean Folk Town)

3 6.82%
  • Fall 2007 (Post-NLC, Mansion, LMPQ, Mush Shrine)

3 6.82%
  • Spring 2008 (Post-4TH JOB, Leafre, Showa, Ariant)

5 11.36%
  • Fall 2008 (Post-Pirate, Crimsonwood Keep, Singapore, Magatia)

11 25.00%
  • 2009 (Post-Cygnys Knights, Post-Aran, Time Temple, EXPlosion)

11 25.00%
  • 2010 (POST-BIG BANG, Post-Evan, Post-DB)

1 2.27%
  • Present moment / What do you even need Classic for? DAMN HIPSTERS!

7 15.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic Server?

1. Default Re: Classic Server?

I personally don't mind new content and new classes.
    But i just dislike the whole cubing thing and the way potential was implemented.

2. Default Re: Classic Server?

This. They've actually made a lot of strides in snappy gameplay in my opinion and their music has become better, it's just that the game's balance issues have shattered things thoroughly and potential should have never become this much of a game-breaker and would in fact have been amazing for unfunded players too if it had any semblance of being fair.

3. Default Re: Classic Server?

The no-potential server

4. Default Re: Classic Server?

This would definitely bring me back to playing Maple. Finally a use for my Level 150+ character.

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: Classic Server?

This.

And also, I think what I most hate in Big Bang is the new Victoria Island... More than 2 times smaller and they removed so many good places

6. Default Re: Classic Server?

In turn, this. No-potential is a complete pipe dream so that's all I will say, but to see the old areas like Pig Beach being changed is heart-breaking, I even used to bring my Hunter there to play hero.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Classic Server?

No potential server might be a pipe dream but potential being independent of nx isn't. They would need some other way to profit though.

8. Default Re: Classic Server?

Well, scrolling is still a factor I hate to mess with and I honestly don't think it'd be too much of a cash grab unless they changed all of the good scrolls to 10% success rate with 100% boom upon failure.

9. Default Re: Classic Server?

What was the last thing they made profit on?

10. Default Re: Classic Server?

Gachapon, probably.

It's interesting though because Gacha isn't in KMS last I checked...I wonder how they made their profit in KMS.

11. Default Re: Classic Server?

kMS has many, many events that include collecting etc items from monsters and opening them with Cash items, basically Gachapon but more varied. I mean GMS gets them along with the regular Gacha but still.

12. Default Re: Classic Server?

Oh right, I forgot about those events.

So they changed up the lottery to make you unbalanced instead of filthy rich when you hit the jackpot.

13. Default Re: Classic Server?

Small wonder why this game is hugely popular in KMS then. Though Gachapon bears resemblance to toy dispensers, I would admit too that items such as Music Boxes, teacups and whatever else they've come up with look much nicer to open even if it's completely virtual.