1. Default Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

That medal.
    You hit 60, automatically job advance, and get no medal.
    Not in the medal menu either, so I can't just "re"issue it.

2. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

Damn, bummer.

Hopefully it's secretly fixed after this maintenance.

3. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

I assume you want it for the looks. In which case, I suggest you wait. It should be fixed.

If you were in it for the stats... well, there are better, easy-to-get medals for stats. (Looking at you, Tot's Pupil.)

4. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

I just like collecting the things.

5. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

Curious, did you get it at 70? Perhaps they screwed up and it activates at the old 3rd job level.

6. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

Yeah, this is what I would assume would be the case. It would be an issue of Nexon not properly preparing Hayato and Kanna for Tempest. The gear sets are all still levels 10/30/70/120 (even though they kind of should stay that way, due to the stats, it kills the point of the sets, in my opinion, since they're meant to show something like an increase in rank, increase in wisdom, increase in experience, and the like, similarly to belt ranks in Martial Arts) and I THINK I remember the medals coming with those sets. I could be wrong about that, however. It has been a while since I went through all of that.

7. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

Naw, didn't get it at level 70 either, even after completing some Kanna story quests that popped up at 70.

8. Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

Evidently they boned some of the quests, cause my Kanna only got a pair of fans at level 70 (70 and 110), and only the medal at level 30. The gear for 30 and 70 exists in the data, they just weren't awarded.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Kanna doesn't get her 3rd job medal at level 60.

at least you get the 100 gear, and 100 medal, but yea, the third job quests seem borked.