1. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default place to make a 3D chart with a formula?

i believe the forum that fits this question the most is here, i'd like to know a site that allows me to put a formula, determine range of variables, and then it spits out a 3D chart, a quick example would be:

formula:

x+y+z=20

x= numbers from 0 to 10
    y= numbers from 10 to 20
    z= numbers from 0 to 20.

and then it would display a chart that showed it ._. anyone has any clue? i know excel does 3D charts, but i'd need to put every single point of data in it and that's too much wasted time with big numbers. (unless someone knows an easy way to do it?)

2. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: place to make a 3D chart with a formula?

that's pretty much what i need, looks... complicated, and i need to pay? if so i can't get access to it then ._.

3. Default Re: place to make a 3D chart with a formula?

The viewer itself (http://www.dpgraph.com/graph-viewer.html) is actually free. It isn't that complex to use, but if you want you can use Wolfram|Alpha or Mathematica to produce the charts as well (albeit the latter costs money).

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Default Re: place to make a 3D chart with a formula?

i tried using the viewer, but when trying to change stuff in it it told me that i needed to pay for the other version to be able to change formulas.

and i tried wolfram, couldn't get it to work, aaaargh, i feel like giving up ._.

just as example, the chart i'm trying to make would end up looking kinda like this:

Spoiler

checking the site from which i got that picture, might have found it, dunno