1. Basic1 Question about Phantom Skill and something

Phantom Skill

Soul Steal , what did it work ?
    ***** Last time i go Emp Cyg with a phantom , he say he can cancel the Emp Dmg Reflect [[ is it the Soul Steal can cancel the boss buff ?]]

i see the soul steal is writing
    ***** If can debuf , the Emp KOC Archer [donno what name] the cancel WA/MA or what buff also can debuf ? [ the skill let everyone hit MISS ]

Steals active buffs; Attack Related Buff - Weapon ATT: +40, Damage Cancel Related Buff - Damage Taken: -40%, Damage Reflect Buff - Damage Reflected: 600%, Invulnerability Buff - Temporarily become invulnerable, Cooldown Time: 60 sec

i have no idea what it mean

and the phantom steal skill quest , i hear after donno what patch ,
    ***** the phantom steal skill , the skill -50% duration ? like the skill duration 100sec , phantom steal = 50sec

really ?

___

1 more question ,
    Status Resistance 100%
    can resist all the status in head ?

last time i have ask this question , they say can resist seduce also

now i wan ask 1 time again the quest
    ***** Did Status Resistance , will Resist the Emp Koc Thief [donno what name] Spider Web ?

My english not so good , hope u all can understand
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _
    Ok my question already have answer , thanks all for help ^^"

For other people easy understand the question and answer , i retype in here:-

1. Phantom , Soul Steal , can Cancel All Buff From Boss/mob , Cooldown 60sec.
    2. Phantom Steal Skill , Buff Duration -40% .
    3. Abnormal Status Resistance can resist ALL negative buff at ur head [Sorry i mean like thoes " cursing , seduce ...ETC]

i think thoes question will help more ppl for bossing ^^
    Thank to all helper
    Last edited by Demon; 2013-02-26 at 02:52 PM.

2. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

Very hard to understand you, any buffs that a boss uses, phantoms can cancel. That includes damage reflect and super def up buffs. There are no phantom skill quests, you get them all yourself.

Your 2nd question makes no sense whatsoever, no such thing as status resist 100% skill other than for Hero's hyper skill. You can get 100% status resist from combing passive bonuses or buffs and stat resist potions. When at 100%, you will resist any status effects a boss uses from Empress and most bosses.

3. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

Dont worry, I speak jive.

First part he wants to know what effect you get when you steal irenia's avoidability buff.

Second he wants to know what the duration penalty is on stolen skills

The last one he wants to know if eckharts shadow web can be resisted with abnormal status resistance.

4. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

1) super armor buff

2) by about 40%

3) yes completely

5. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

Just adding on: Certain damage reflect effects can't be cancelled, as in removing it completely. This includes Hilla and Empress or else we'd be stomping all over them.

6. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

If they cast DR and you steal it, its gone, simple as that, but that doesn't stop them from recasting.

edit: unless you mean the half effect glitch, which was fixed for us a while back, since you guys just got phantom, you guys got the glitch. The glitch only steals half the buff instead of the entire buff so you need to steal it twice (yay 2 phantoms).

7. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

Are you serious!? This is news to me as I'd never heard of DR being fully stolen from these particular bosses!

8. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

It got fixed I think a patch or 2 before KB effect was removed from bosses. If you're doing runs over in SEA, if you got enough funds over there to KB her, you can technically hitstun her to death. She won't cast or do anything other than auto heals. Requirements are that carte noire itself needs to deal cap damage, and do not use rapid fire since mille (or whatever its called over there for you guys, ultimate drive maybe) is weaker. Just remember to magic crash in between recasting buffs, and you're good to go.

9. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

It's still called Mille over at SEA and I'm pretty sure that there was only one Phantom that could cap Mille andddddd that guy was banned. The second Phantom to reach level 200 posted a video of him successfully doing a Cygnus solo but he did not hit caps and said he's largely quit, so sadly we will not be seeing an army of weapon.

10. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

You need almost 500k damage range to cap on mille, and that's the skill you don't want to cap. I said carte noire, meaning your cards that fly out per crit, you'd only need about 300k ish or less (depends on your boss % damage and ignore pdr) to cap with that skill. At the time, I only did it with 200k damage range. Using SE is a must, and having 100% critical rate is a big bonus.

11. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

If you guys just got Phantom over there at MSEA you might have to wait a couple of patches for the changes to be applied.

12. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

My range is only 75k, and no, I've only got 16% boss. The Vol D'Ame thing might be useful for my squad though since the leader is a Phantom anyway. I'll message him and we'll see if it's worth testing out on our next run.

13. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

ok 1 more quest about status resistance

Abnormal Status Resistance also will resist "Stun" ?

14. Default Re: Question about Phantom Skill and something

Yes it will resist everything Empress uses on you except for tornadoes but if it miss then it won't work anyways.