Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

The only thing i liked about Trickster was the cute lil sheepy.

EXP gain and questing was boring as hell. Not surprised its closing, since it was like a wasteland when i played it like a year or 2 ago

2. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

Unfortunately I haven't updated the program so it doesn't display anything anymore due to world merges and stuff, sorry.

3. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

Ah I see, that was a nifty program too

4. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Basic0 Re: Maplestory's Longevity

Black Mage Apocalypse deletes every character permanently therefore giving Nexon no reason to continue MapleStory MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black Mage is not Evil like those pimentos Nexon say he is for several reasons...

1) After the Black Mage destroys MapleStory, you can finally move on with better things in lyf.
    2) Nexon stop making so much money off of maple
    3) All of the hackers will be gone
    4) all of the scammers will be gone
    5) ALL of the ksers will be gone
    6) You will be more prepared for the next apocalypse to come (gain the pre-knowledge from maple so you know what to expect)
    7) NEXON
    8) More Peace
    9) FK NEXON

How do I know all of this? Not to long ago, I had achieved a metaphysical state of being or astral journey of sorts which was initiated through the use of DMT and serial meditation. During this journey I encountered a daemon which informed me of everything I'd ever need to know ever including the apocalypse of MAPLE STORY. Btw if you wanna achieve this same state of being or whatever (not really words for it lol), I suggest studying everything you can about this symbol here:

Once you achieve the insight of the unicursal hexagram (staring at the geometry of the temple of solomon helps), you will find yourself having a considerable amount of protection and knowledge which will surely aid your spiritual ascension in the days to come.

5. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

I'd say it has another 3-4 years or so left. The updates are still being pumped out pretty quickly (at least in KMS/GMS/EMS, I don't know much about other versions), when that starts to slow down it'd signal the beginning of the end I think.

Aaaaaand blocked.

6. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

No really what the pineapple was that about.

7. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

While we're talking about Trickster Online in this thread, I'd like to throw this out there:

I just found out that "Maplestory" counts a swear word in that game. If you try to type it out in game, you'll be greeted with:

I personally find that hilarious.

8. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

Okay so I was browsing through my Facebook feed and found out that apparently DFO is shutting down as well. I was mind blown so right now, I'm looking in this Q&A thread trying to find it. Majority of the people say it is though. I will edit when I find it.

EDIT: Spent a while and I guess that was all speculation.

9. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Me and you both know that 133 221 333 123 111 was part of one of the last things still alive in maple :'(

10. Default Re: Maplestory's Longevity

Why did BrMS close? Wasn't it hackers pushing everyone away from it? Like they were in every map, boss, fm... I don't remember.
    I hate my bad memory. But I think MS has enough future, since most people don't give a pineapple about almost anything.
    Most channels are infested by hackers? Players will leech from hackers!
    Hackers make game breaking items? Players will buy said items!
    Game breaking items are too expensive? Buy meso from hackers! or just pay real life cash for the item.
    So, yeah... the game should last at least 3 years more.

11. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Well at least Nexon tries to do something about the issue. That's one thing that keeps me hoping in Nexon. They might fail and they might find a fix, but the hackers and exploiters always find alternatives to situations. Technically speaking, it's the player's fault on that end.

That's just me rambling.