1. Default Mabinogi Android App

For any of our mabi playing Southperrians, heads up that I wrote an android app version of our Housing Market Search, so the market is always as close as your nearest android device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.mabimarket

For the rest of you, yes, this means there are other interesting things you can expect in the near future, like a Maple Status app.

2. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

I'm on iOS, but it looks useful. Can't wait to see what else you'll be making.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

*installs despite not being a Mabi player*

4. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

That is some freaky compulsion you have there, mister

5. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Southperry App Compulsions are best Compulsions.

Aaaah, this works beautifully though! I've needed something like this for awhile. Thank you~ ;u;.

6. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Great app, will use this if I revisit Mabinogi. Though I must ask was Enterprises spelt wrong on purpose? xD

7. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

No, that was sleep deprivation plus google being slow to update things.
    Was spelt used wrong on purpose there?
    Nm, forgot where you're located.

8. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Ah I see. To be honest I was unsure if it was just another variation of the word. Also if I am using things wrong that probably is just my fault not location

Either way this is awesome. Going to put it on my phone for future use.

9. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

They're considered interchangeable abroad, but spelled is considered normal in the U.S.

10. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Never played Mabinogi, but if there was anything like this Maple-related, I will pay for that app.

11. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Alas mabi actually makes it possible naturally by exposing the info via a web service anyone can interface with.... while Maple is the crap that maple is.

12. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Alas iOS won't be happening any time soon. I can't justify $100 a year for a license to develop and the purchase of apple hardware to do the developing on just to release a free app. The one time 25$ fee for android development was annoying enough, effectively paying it quarterly forever is out of the question

13. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

Sounds like the situation for many developers who want to update their games on consoles but they charge them way too much so they just stick with Steam on PC.

14. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Oh, no doubt. I don't expect you to release it on iOS. I'm just interested in seeing what may be released. After all, 200 dollars to get an android tablet if I wanted to is more than reasonable.

15. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Actually running a brief ad campaign for this app to get the word out, so if you've used it and enjoyed it, tell a friend, and don't be shy about rating it and leaving commentary.

16. Default Re: Mabinogi Android App

Now available on Kindle Fire too - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._prd_ttl_sol_0