Thread: [Wind Archer] Wind Archer Skill Build

1. Default Wind Archer Skill Build

Wind Archer

First Job

Second Job

Third Job

Fourth Job

Hyper Skills

Thanks to Fiel for the images, and Locked for being a wiener.
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2013-09-10 at 09:44 PM.

2. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

@@@
    pro build +1 +1
    will recommend to everyone again.
    10/10.

3. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Finally time to use this

4. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Very helpful build :] Thanks a lot for doing this~

5. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Thanks for the guide. Helped me allocate the points up to 120.

6. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

I know it's first job and who cares really since it goes by so fast but in my opinion you may as well leave wind walk at level 1 until everything else is maxed/19. I did 10-30 at mushmom through zombie mushmom so walking was minimal. Just changed channels really. Pretty much do that on all of my new characters nowadays.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Attacking flying mobs is highly impractical with vortex kinda makes me consider sky song earlier for evo world grinding.

8. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Use that third job arrow rain knock off skill, always stay in the middle with Emerald Dust active so they target it instead of you. Sky song is okay but it's not that great, using vortex for when the mobs are being attracted to the middle is optimal.

9. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

does the damage buff from pinpoint pierce affect only pinpoint pierce, or all attacks?

10. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Only Pinpoint Pierce. Don't max it if you want.

11. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Mini tanks, I think that sentient arrow's gonna' have more utility in the long run, especially at evolving world when the mob vacuum in the middle is shut off, just cause you can teleport it up platforms.
    I was gonna' not max it though if PP buffed all damage. Thanks for the clarification~

Nice build overall.

12. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Yeah, I'm gonna change the build now since this has been brought to my attention. Pinpoint Pierce doesn't appear to be particularly good for anything unless that damage boost it receives is a multiplier and you have a ton of Total Damage/Boss Damage in 3rd job or something.

In my opinion, both Dance of Frozen Wind and Pinpoint Pierce are trash skills in 4th job, unless you do that specific Evolving World room. Even then, I personally prefer Fairy Turn for that. Pinpoint Pierce never does more DPS than Fairy Turn as I stated above the damage boost is a multiplier and you have a lot of Boss/Total.

You guys still have the good LHC in GMS right? So Spiral Vortex should be superior there. Also, Monster Park Extreme for the early 4th job levels, Vortex pomegranates all over it.

13. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Nope. Good LHC was removed awhile ago.

14. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

I mean, it's pretty much a GMS training staple for.. well, every single character.

15. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Just to clarify, all the KoC classes don't get a Hero's Will type skill right?

16. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

I do have one for my Striker. It seems that you need to finish certain quests in order to get it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

17. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Oh, I'll have to check then when I get home. I've been so focused on bossing/training that I haven't really done the questline xD

I know there's a quest for Call of Cygnus and I did that and got it (our version of MW).

18. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Wait a sec. I think I misread it.
    Oh, we don't have any Hero Will. I thought you asked about Echo of Hero, my bad.

19. Default Re: Wind Archer Skill Build

Does ignore guard for sky song ever replace another sky song hyper under any circumstances?